Hi everyone

We are relatively new to the site and wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Lisa and my husband is Dan, and we are a mid-30s couple from western PA.
We have been home nudists for the past 7 years and have recently decided that we want to find out more about some regional clubs and resorts. We have three small children, so we have been doing a lot of research and taking things relatively slowly. We obviouslt want to find a comfortable environment for ourselves andour children.
On a side note, we have found a wealth of information on this site and have met a number of wonderful people in our short time here.

This topic was edited
RE: Hi everyone

Hi and welcome

This post was edited

That's good to know Donna. We have been checking out both White Thorn and WPN. Thanks!

This post was edited

Cheri, Don't forget to mention the volley ball tournament at White Thorn

This post was edited

Hello Lisa and Dan! Welcome to TN. As you are finding out, there are some great people here, very helpful, and a lot of useful information here. I'm originally from NW PA and lived in Pittsburgh for 4 years.In NJ now, God knows where in the future. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder anytime if you want to chat.
Mike

This post was edited

Welcome to a great site. There is much to enjoy here.

This post was edited

Hi Lisa and Dan, welcome to the site!

This post was edited

welcome to the site..i really hope you enjoy yourselves and find a lot of good nudist friends!

This post was edited