RE: Young nudist for SILVER friends

Heh, looking for someone to pay your way into all the resorts?Only kidding.Happy huntingStay Naked!That is certainly not funny but it is certainly rude.
Agree that is not funny, and rather insulting.
And then people wonder why younger people are staying away from the nudist / naturist lifestyle. "Mean girls" exist everywhere, including here it seems.

This post was edited

Funny how we accept as perfectly routine for people to search for someone just-like-me, but as soon as someone tries to get out of that silo, they're shouted down.

This post was edited

Would like to know how many older man/couple share a nudist relation with young naturist like me?I find it is difficult for young man to find a mature older couple for friendship and possibility more.Hi there, Clearwater here. We are always happy to make friends to bbq/pool/chat your ear off. lol Smiles

This post was edited

It's amazing how many of our close couple friends are 15 yrs younger than us. The only time I feel out of place is if I think about the age gap or we need to leave a naked party because it's getting late and tired.

This post was edited

It's amazing how many of our close couple friends are 15 yrs younger than us. The only time I feel out of place is if I think about the age gap or we need to leave a naked party because it's getting late and tired.Very true, friendship fun and comfort level all depends on how we feel and look at it.
It is a beautiful dynamics but people mistaken all the time..but thats their thinking and if someone cannot appreciate it..they are not our type..

This post was edited

Very true, friendship fun and comfort level all depends on how we feel and look at it.It is a beautiful dynamics but people mistaken all the time..but thats their thinking and if someone cannot appreciate it..they are not our type..

Nice thought man

This post was edited