Spring close

We are starting to get some warmer weather here in Missouri, which reminds us we are getting closer to being able to enjoy the outdoors nude again, we are planning some of our warmer weather activities
Do any of you have any plans your looking forward to? Any special vacation plans?
T&D

This topic was edited
RE: Spring close

We've actually been quite cold here in the valley where we live, here in So Cal. I've actually had to wear sweats and sneakers to do some of the outside work but ... this week has been warm enough to ditch the threads and get back to normal. The wife and I spent most of yesterday cleaning up the backyard nakedin prep for our Super Bowl Party today. It will be a clothed event but we've spent a bit more time outside than we've been able to in a while.
I'm not a cold weather person so ... any temps in the 50's is not to my liking. We've had highs in the 50's and lows from 28-31 ! We are planning a getaway in Spring and will be meeting up with textile friends and RVing through NM and AZ. But ... we did work out some time before and after our trip with them to visit a couple of nude places and will do some nude off roading before we head back home.
After that, we will return to normal and visit our club, our nude beach and plan another nude gathering with close friends from CO.

This post was edited
RE: Spring close

No definite plans but I really want to go nude more this year than last. The resorts arehours away from Springfield I don't get to go very often. Only averaged 1 time a summer for 2013 2014 & 2015. Have to be content to be home nudists and out on the patio late at night.

This post was edited