Nudity and Illness

Having just gone through a two week long cold / flu combo, it had me wondering how others nudists respond to being ill. Do you find yourself covering up more when ill or do you stick with your nudist routine. I stayed nude but did keep a blanket on me when laying down or in my recliner.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudity and Illness

It's pretty simple. You do what you need to do.

This post was edited

It's pretty simple. You do what you need to do.Exactly!
When you feel miserable ... it matters not what you're wearing or not wearing. Get comfortable ... get better!

This post was edited

A lot of my nude time even when well is spent under a blanket. When sick, which is a rarity, I will be nude as often as I can.

This post was edited

If you have chills, you cover up, if not, be nude. Just do whatever gets you better fastest.

This post was edited

Absolutely. Your best bet when you have chills is wrap up in a blanket. I never wear clothes when sick, only blankets as needed. Illness seems to leave quicker when you can let your body work naturally. However, a shot of Nyquil before bed works wonders!

This post was edited
RE:Nudity and Illness

Illness comes on due to 2 things put together, weak immune system and germ bugs. The bugs we cant escape, but we can use products that kill them. I use grapfruit seed extract in my drinking water, it keeps me well, only catch something when i dont use it, then i do when it starts coming on and it knocks it out quickly, but when that happens i still suffer from the sinus and have to recover from that. And our immune system we can do something about. Eat whole food, no refined or sugar, and it helps a lot, plenty of fresh salad, lots of water keeps the blood flowing free and toxins moving out, and the warmer we are the better the immune system works. A hot tub or sauna followed by cold shower or dip is a wonderful immune stimulant. Getting hot enough to perspire is real good. So if being nude is cooling, its better to wrap up.

This post was edited