RE: cloud watchers

I mainly watch clouds while laying outside tanning. A lot of the time the clouds look like peoples faces or some kind of a monster.

This post was edited

Yes, I'm a cloud watcher too. I try too figure out what they are, animal, human,or thing. Love watching the clouds float by in the sky!!!

This post was edited

Ah Yes... watching the clouds drift and morph is very relaxing. Like watching fish in an aquarium. They are forever moving and morphing one into another. Or perhaps the dynamic sky before a storm. I don't put the effort to making something of the shapes unless it just happen to hit me hard.I love to photograph the'dynamic' sky of windy days. A cloud filled sky adds to the beautywhen I'm kayaking nude on the lake. It gives the sky character rather than a non descript blue. Bluebird skys are not really interesting. Clouds add a lot to a lanscape photograph.
Rocky

This post was edited

In these days between warmish and cold, and with fronts passing through, there have been some pretty strange shapes.
Fun to watch.
Gator1

This post was edited

The grey blanket that has covered us for virtually the last six weeks has disappeared these last few days....blue skies, puffy clouds and what is that bright light? Oh yes! The sun! It's been so long I'd almost forgotten...

Jen

This post was edited

I haven't seen any white fluffy clouds for a long time, only rain clouds, overcast or plain blue sky(rarely this summer).

This post was edited

No clouds to watch today in Sterling , N.D.!! Not a cloud in the sky today and a nice warm 68 degrees up here. Sitting here nude in my truck enjoying weather with my widows down. Sure wish I could sit outside nude but the truck stop may not like that!!

This post was edited

Sometimes when flying, I feel like stepping out of the plane and walking on the cloud. The urge is so strong, I'm affraid I may just do it one of these days.

This post was edited

I love having my camera along while cloud watching to show others how neat they can be

This post was edited

This post was edited