cloud watchers

how many of us enjoy watching the clouds as they float by when were nude sunbathing and do you make something out of them. and no i'm not talking about storm clouds but the white puffy ones.

This topic was edited
RE: cloud watchers

while floating in the pool today the sky was filled with those puffy white clouds and i was trying to make something out of them, the most interesting one was oval shape and i don't believe in ufo's but if i did this would be one, alot of times they look like mountains.

This post was edited

love looking at the clouds gabare. Coolest one I remember looked like an imperial dragon...could even see that it had five claws

Jen

This post was edited

Oh, yes...watching the clouds roll by and imagining what shape will be next is great fun!

This post was edited

I got to try that some time while nude sunbathing.

This post was edited

I do enjoy watching clouds and trying to decide what the shapes are.

This post was edited

i saw twotoday that i liked one looked like the state of virginia and one looked like a person spine, most look like cotton candy...

This post was edited

watching the clouds in the distance yesterday and saw a jet with the jet stream behind flying north a few minutes later i saw a jet going south in the same path, think he maybe forgot his lunch or something and was going back to get it...

This post was edited

I stillenjoy laying in the sun and trying to determine shapes, laughter and imagination is what keeps me young.

This post was edited

midga i was sunbathing the other day and didn't think to look at the clouds, my bad...

This post was edited

I will typically watch clouds while pass by while sunbathing here in AZ. I will also admit to sitting out and watching storm/thunderstorm clouds as well especially during our monsoon season when temps reach 105-107 before it rains. Feels GREAT sitting in an AZ summer rainstorm naked.

This post was edited