RE: Help with big breast

My wife has big breasts (44D) and we have been to a nude beach several times and are joining a nudist resort. Tell her to never be ashamed of her body. We are sure she will enjoy being totally nude.

This post was edited

My ex-g/f had 42DD's. She loved showing them off. Ya got it? Flaunt it!

This post was edited

My ex-g/f had 42DD's. She loved showing them off. Ya got it? Flaunt it!My exgf also had 42DoubleD. She could balance a cocktail glass on them.

This post was edited

My ex-g/f had 42DD's. She loved showing them off. Ya got it? Flaunt it!My exgf also had 42DoubleD. She could balance a cocktail glass on them.
the one I have not done is show here photos of nude girls with big breasts.but I think I am starting to get there now she is starting to except her self a bit more now. I would like to thank everyone for there help on this

This post was edited

I saw an advert today on Facebook advertising, fake boob bra's their intended audience is the small breasted Asians that want to look bigger, the pics shown certainly had the desired effect and looked very realistic with the coloured nipples making them look quite real from not that far away.
On the story line my wife has always had big boobs relative to the normal Asian size and fortunately they have never been much of a hassle to her.Her only issue now is the droop but is living with it.

This post was edited

I am 44G and am very conscious of my boobs when dressed and going around in daily life. I am quite jealous of people with small breasts. However, when nude (either public or at home) I really couldn't care less.

This post was edited

the one I have not done is show here photos of nude girls with big breasts.but I think I am starting to get there now she is starting to except her self a bit more now. I would like to thank everyone for there help on this
Any update on your G/F going totally nude with you at the resorts or beach? Has she gotten more at ease with her issues of big breast exposure?

This post was edited
RE:Help with big breast

Get her to post a picture without showing her identity and she will see that she is just another lady enjoying the life without clothes

This post was edited
RE:Help with big breast

Get her to post a picture without showing her identity and she will see that she is just another lady enjoying the life without clothes

Says Playfulpaul, the man with EMPTY profile and NO PICTURE, huh!

This post was edited