Help with big breast

Hello can anyone help I have a girl friend with big breast she has a problem even letting me see them some times we have just been to a nudist club and on the 2nd day she got half naked but stayed away from people there when she did that I was so proud of her on her first time at a nudists club.She wants to go totally naked next time but she is worried about her breast how they look and the size of them. How can I help her can anyone help I would very much love to hear from you thank you.

This topic was edited
RE: Help with big breast

Hello can anyone help I have a girl friend with bigbreast she has a problem even letting me see them some times wehave just been to a nudist club and on the 2nd day she got halfnaked but stayed away from people there when she did that I was soproud of her on her first time at a nudists club.She wants to gototally naked next time but she is worried about her breast howthey look and the size of them. How can I help her can anyone helpI would very much love to hear from you thankyou.
The entire point of nudism (and one of the greatest benefits) is in
NOT worrying about the size or shape of your body, or the parts
thereof. I know that's easier said than done - my wife is
happy to be nude with me in private, but stops short of going to a
socially nude event due to body image issues as well.
I think the key here is reassuring her that:1. There are all
sizes and shapes of bodies and body parts out there.
Guaranteed nobody at a nudist event is going to care about
how her breasts look.2. The only person's opinion that is
important when it comes to how she looks is you - and I'll bet you
think she looks amazing. Make sure she knows that you think
she's amazing just the way she is on a regular basis. :)

Edit - Sorry, I just realized this was posted in the Ladies room. I apologize if my response intruded.

This post was edited

Hello can anyone help I have a girl friend with big breast she has a problemthank you.
She only has one big breast? I guess that could be a problem for her maybe, especially trying to find a bra or bathing suit topthat fits right.No wonder she is worried everyone will be staring at her.

This post was edited

Hello can anyone help I have a girl friend with big breast she has a problemthank you.
She only has one big breast? I guess that could be a problem for her maybe, especially trying to find a bra or bathing suit topthat fits right.No wonder she is worried everyone will be staring at her.

Don't be an ass! You know what he meant. He asked for help.

This post was edited

Typo NOT one big boob

This post was edited

Typo NOT one big boobSorry everyone no she has 2 big breasts. I have told her that people are not there to just look at her naked and judge her body there there to have fun and be naked with friends. I reashore her a lot about her body and told her that she has a great body and she has nothing to be ashamed of I know when she can except her breasts and body she will enjoy going and being naked with others I hope I have cleared it up for you all I really would apreciate any help thank you for the help sofar Thank you. Regards Glen

This post was edited

Just keep reinforcing her mental image by saying how great she looks naked. I have done this with my wife and she now looks in the mirror and compliments herself in how good she looks.It has made such a big difference. Also starting out with small gatherings of naked people such as home BBQ's or parties will help her accept herself and become less self conscious.

This post was edited

I go by the letter of what is written, and don't try to reinterpret what somebody has written. If the writer has stated what they meant to begin with and I reinterpret it, then that changes the whole meaning of what was originally written. Everyone has the opportunity to proofread what they have typed BEFORE hitting thereply button. I was just trying to get clarification on what he was saying in the original post. He has since said she does indeed have two large breasts, not just one as the first post suggested.
To the OP, perhaps you could show her some pictures of other women with her type of figure at nude beaches, to show her she is not a freak of nature to be stared at. Knowing there are other women like her out there in public nude situations may help her feel more at ease with giving it a try sometime. You could also try to get her to be nude with only you first in an outdoor setting, so she gets used to being nude outside before any social interaction with others. Either way, just keep giving her reassurances that she looks fine the way she is and to not worry about it. She is not alone in the big breasted women's category. Now on the other hand, if she just had ONE big breast, that could be a whole other story.

This post was edited

I go by the letter of what is written, and don't try to reinterpret what somebody has written. If the writer has stated what they meant to begin with and I reinterpret it, then that changes the whole meaning of what was originally written. Everyone has the opportunity to proofread what they have typed BEFORE hitting thereply button. I was just trying to get clarification on what he was saying in the original post. He has since said she does indeed have two large breasts, not just one as the first post suggested.
To the OP, perhaps you could show her some pictures of other women with her type of figure at nude beaches, to show her she is not a freak of nature to be stared at. Knowing there are other women like her out there in public nude situations may help her feel more at ease with giving it a try sometime. You could also try to get her to be nude with only you first in an outdoor setting, so she gets used to being nude outside before any social interaction with others. Either way, just keep giving her reassurances that she looks fine the way she is and to not worry about it. She is not alone in the big breasted women's category. Now on the other hand, if she just had ONE big breast, that could be a whole other story.
I my apology if I caused you any greaf with others.
Thank you for you answer I have done most of that but there are some thing you said that I have not tryed I will give them a go thank you very much best regards Glen for your help.

This post was edited

Glen...just hang in there and keep on working with it... You'll get there. John.

This post was edited

Thank you for you answer I have done most of that but there are some thing you said that I have not tryed I will give them a go thank you very much best regards Glen for your help.
Which of those have you not tried yet?

This post was edited