RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

That was very constructive advice .The path that you are taking or have chosen is destructive and dishonest , to any relationship .Having one's own selfish mate, engaging in Nude activities or visiting nude surroundings with other couples or other singles, at the Nude Beaches or at Nude resorts on their own , is anything but constructive to any relationship or marriage .Attempting to compare fishing or golfing or her gardening, to your own selfish fetish for being Naked around others , is just a very lame excuse for your all about me attitude .You are absolutely right thou , that couples do not need to be joined at the Hip or be involved in one another's hobbies.But being a Nudist is not a Hobby , being a Nudist is not a past time , being a Nudist is a chosen Lifestyle.Our point is , that when it comes to a Lifestyle , your Life is centred around your Marriage and your WIFE , and Respecting HER and HER views and opinions .Doing your own selfish thing , without her own involvement when she is definitely not interested in this Lifestyle , is anything but respectful to her or honest .There are millions of married couples who are involved in this Nude Lifestyle which they share TOGETHER.There are millions of Singles who are involved in the Lifestyle and do so, with no deceit and no guilt.Our point is , that when a couples is married , they are either in the Lifestyle TOGETHER as a Couple , or not at all .There is a very good reason , that Resorts are geared to Couples ONLY.Having some Husband trolling the Nude resorts and the Nude beaches without their own wives being with them , makes everyone very uncomfortable and creeps most couples out , especially the other wives .Just because you do not wish to hear the truth , does not mean that this advice is anything but Constructive.Married men without their own wives being with , who are wanting to be Naked around other married Naked couples , is nothing but Destructive to your own marriage .Having Respect for your own wife and for her own wishes and for her own comfort levels , is of more greater importance , than you pursuing your own selfish all about me fetish .Being naked is no big deal at all.Having an honest and truthful and respectful relationship , where you both enjoy the same Lifestyle TOGETHER , is what marriage is all about .Keep your clothes on and respect your own wives wants and needs .There is a very very good reason , that married men and single men , are not allowed into the resorts , without their partner or a partner.It just Creeps out the other couples and the other wives .You are obviously with the wrong person , as she is .

This post was edited
RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

I partially agree with HotHarleyCouple on this. If your wife is against it and is not willing to discuss it then there is a problem, however if you can discuss it, get her understanding and maybe start opening her eyes then that is constructive but should still be treated with caution. I somewhat disagree about going to clubs etc by yourself as in my case my wife goes with me sometimes and other times is too busy, has other plans etc and will even tell me to go without her so I'm not sitting around bored while she is busy. In this situation, I've gotten to know people at the resort and they know who I am and many have met my wife so there is not an issue.
I feel like HotHarelyCouple has not separated nudity with sex. When I/we go to a resort there is absolutely nothing around sex, lust, etc involved except for the two of us in our private room if we are staying. We call a nude visit to a resort 'ultimate relaxation' and we both understand and trust that is all it is to us.

This post was edited

@FullSun
Sorry, I find the comments made as being blatantly offensive and this kind of bigotry only worthy of complete dismissal. I agree they have not separated sexuality from nudity. The swingers have made acceptance more difficult, and I know people who avoid resorts (couples and singles) because of them.
I'm glad you've found a dynamic that works for you, and my whole point was how to gently broach the subject to one's partner without alienation. My partner has really shifted over the years. Her openness has been replaced by body acceptance issues, and concerns about nudity/sexuality.
I think my first point of order is to demonstrate that I'm not ashamed of my body, and then show more appreciation for her appearance, and that it doesn't have to be sexual. In spite of all the stereotypes of beauty, that her body is still number one to me. If we can be comfortable and appreciate each other clothes free despite our imperfections, and without it being sexual, I'm hoping to slowly bring her back to the openness we once shared.

This post was edited

Oh don't get me wrong, I completely agree with your earlier post. The only item that I partially agreed with was that if the spouse is dead set against and it leads to arguments, etc. Maybe I wasn't clear but really what I mean is that if the wife is so against and there is no sign of letting up, no communication, and it becomes a wedge in the marriagethen that is a problem. I'd just hate to see people get a divorce over nudity if all else is good in their marriage. Chances are there are other issues as well though. As you say, everyone and every relationship is different.

This post was edited

We found a club recommended by our now close friends we met in TN. The following season we got our own place there and she has been a very active member since.I REALLY wish there was a place to camp/stay that was clothing optional without judgement (or at least more of these places). I'd love to see the option for actively nudist spouse to participate with clothed spouse's support and participation in the getaway. Comfortable for both involved! In this situation, husband gets to be nude and social and enjoy and wife gets to be supportive while clothed and socializing and enjoying time away with spouse. If only...In some cases, clubs are clothing optional and there are times when this scenario is quite evident. Usually, a couple will rent an RV or tent spot at a club. One or the other is free to roam naked and socialize while the other can remain clothed in areas where nudity isn't required. Many times, these clothing optional clubs/resorts require nudity on the pool deck but those wanting to remain clothed can do so in all other areas.

This post was edited

I swear, every time I read one of Harley's vapid ramblings, I can hear a banjo playing in the distance.

This post was edited

I swear, every time I read one of Harley's vapid ramblings, I can hear a banjo playing in the distance.We are sure in your case, they are playing Deliverance!

This post was edited

Irony

This post was edited

British!

This post was edited

read all 23 responses and note that communication is the key. If 1 is able to communicate here then 1 should be able to talk/listen understand spouse. Sure makes for a happy home/life !!

This post was edited