Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

Hi
As per my personal experience with girls and women, i do feel girls
are naturally nudist and exhibitionist but after reading few post
and profile of men, most of the profiles read, husbands are nudist
and wives either not nudist or don't approves it. How
come...???

This topic was edited
RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

For whatever reason, a lot of the men here seem to have just decided one day they want to become naturists, or get into naturism.
It's been our experience that women don't just decide one day they want to be naturists, they either have grown up with it, or discovered it with their partners then embraced it.
I think a lot of people, men and women enjoy being naked at home, but would never consider themselves to be naturists, or want to be naked among others at a beach or resort.

This post was edited
RE: Hubbies are nudist but wives don't approve it. Why?? Lets discuss and solve it..

For whatever reason, a lot of the men here seem to have just decided one day they want to become naturists, or get into naturism.Stevie lorna hit the nail on the head

This post was edited

Solve it ?What is there to solve ?You married her .I suppose every couple is different , in regards to what works for them .From our own experiences , we have been to many nude beaches and clothing optional / nude resorts as a couple , and none of them allow in married men , without their wives being with them .Gee , why do you think that would be ?Couples normally do things together , and enjoying nudity when married, should be shared with each other .Having just the husband, trolling around the nude beaches all by himself , just creeps out most married or attached couples .Why would anyone be with someone , who did not share their own interests ?Especially something like nudity ?If ones own wife , did not approve of their wanting to be a nudist , then why ? would you ever want to pursue it with out her involvement ?If you were not totally honest with her , from the very beginning of your own relationship , the chances of you converting her at your age , is just not ever going to happen .The majority of the married men , on this site , without their wives , are just looking for a cheap thrill .Couples do things together !

This post was edited

I was born a nudist, but I really wasn't aware of it until later in life. When I wanted to enjoy time being nude I always went to a nude beach. I always invited my wife to come along and told her that she didn't need to be nude and she could enjoy the beach just like she enjoyed every other beach. This was our usual habit for quite a while until one day I looked up and saw her walking down the beach, completely nude. It seems like taking off and putting on that bathing suit for restroom breaks just got too much for her. I don't believe that I ever pushed her to give nudism a try. It happened of her own volition. That's how we solved it.

This post was edited

Honesty and communication whether you were a nudist before marriage or became one later is one key. The other is not pushing and letting her make her own decision as my wife did. I would not have called myself a nudist during the first 10-15 years of our marriage but had always slept nude, did not hide or care about nudity, and had a few nudist tendencies. Later I became more open about it sunning in the backyard, not getting dressed right away, going to a few nude beaches by myself with her ok, then later going to clothing optional resorts with her but without her participation. My wife gave her blessing though she did not really understand. Later at one resort she surprised me a couple of days into the trip by going to the room and losing the swimsuit finally understanding. Now we are heading to Cypress Cove for a week in a few days!
It can be done but takes time, patience, communication, understanding with no pushing and even then every relationship and person is different and not all will change their views.

This post was edited

I was lucky and my wife and I started having naked house parties when we were dating. They finally went to a resort and she loved it so I couldn't pass her up and she said yes. If your woman is not taking to the nudist lifestyle, then get her to talk to other female nudists. Invite another couple over for a short chat. Get her to read some of the women's entrees or pages. It takes a lot of communication.

This post was edited

In HotHarleyCouple post was said "Couples normally do things
together , and enjoying nudity when married, should be shared with
each other. " That really stuck out to me and couldn't agree more. My ex did not share my joy of nudity amongst other interest and it was an unfulfilling way to live. Sneaking around to even dabble in those interest always brought the wrath down when found out. God I didn't know while in that life how draining it was.
My wife and I are inseparable, we share and support each other in everything in our lives and in fact she works for me. We discovered and shared home nudity together for 15 years. Strictly at home because she had two issues with the social side. Her body issue wasn't body faults but the way she was raised to be ultra conservative showing the body. That and she has been dogged after her whole life and thought it would be so much worse with no clothes on.
I would visit clubs a few times alone as I felt so trapped by the house and backyard. That didn't work as we both don't enjoy being apart. She saw I truly was needing the social side and get out, in short pushed through those fears. We found a club recommended by our now close friends we met in TN. The following season we got our own place there and she has been a very active member since.
Couples should meet our partners where they have a need and do whatever we can to bring happiness in their lives. If we don't, aren't we being selfish to them ?

This post was edited

We found a club recommended by our now close friends we met in TN. The following season we got our own place there and she has been a very active member since.I REALLY wish there was a place to camp/stay that was clothing optional without judgement (or at least more of these places). I'd love to see the option for actively nudist spouse to participate with clothed spouse's support and participation in the getaway. Comfortable for both involved! In this situation, husband gets to be nude and social and enjoy and wife gets to be supportive while clothed and socializing and enjoying time away with spouse. If only...

This post was edited

I think women just see the issue, the lifestyle, and the tensions differently.I would be interested in hearing a woman's perspective.

This post was edited

@HotHarleyCoupleThat may work well for you, but there are differences in between people that actually add interest in their lives. For instance, my wife hates fishing, should I give up fishing because she doesn't like it? My wife likes to play video games, and I don't, should we divorce because of that?
Actually, in many of the differences, we have learned to support and acknowledge the differences in talent, intelligence, initiative, and taste. I'm okay if she wants to huddle up in the bedroom alone watching a movie I have no interest, and vice versa. We're not siamese twins, we respect each others differences.
This is something I've been suppressing for a while. It's a delicate bridge to cross and part of it is my own denial of who I was. Whether you like it or not, there are couples out there struggling with far more complicated matters. I knew someone who was--seemingly--happily married who suddenly came out transgender. I don't think he (now she) would appreciate being told she was less of a human being because she got married carrying that burden with her. I don't carry this lightly, and maybe it was my own fault for getting into the marriage without full disclosure, but at the time, I didn't think it would be part of my life and I didn't think it would be something that was this important to me.
Maybe try some constructive advice than just saying "shoulda".

This post was edited