RE: Does spouse know or do you do on side?

Are you supported at all? Or do you do when they are not around?my wife supports my nudity, but she does not participate. I have expressed an interest to meet and spend time with other and she approves. shes the one who usally takes the pictures i post from out travels.

This post was edited

My wife absolutely does NOT know. It makes it difficult but I just have to deal with it.

This post was edited

My wife is fully aware. I am nude most times around the house and do go to the resorts on occasion. She knows when I am going to the resort, she just not wish to partake. My kids and most of my friends also know. I do not hide the fact that I enjoy nudity and support nude associations on Facebook. So anyone that reads my Facebook knows.

This post was edited
RE: Does she know?

I know what you mean! If you are a certain age you automatically become a prev. Such a shame! Wife tells me nobody wants to see my dick. She doesn't even try to understand.alone in missouri

This post was edited

I have tried to convert me wife but she is just not interested. She tried it once in a private private villa we were at, and was fine. I took here to a beach in Croatia, but she would not and felt uncomfortable with people around her. I for the sake of peace and quite and guess respect never go naked in the house unless she is not about. I accept this, and she accepts that I enjoy going to nude beaches on holidays if one is nearby and she is happy for me to go alone for a few hours. It is really good to chat to others in here or on skype who are in same position.

This post was edited

My wife has gone to nude beaches out of the country and loved it but will NOT go to local nudist camp with me. She knows I go for the day when I am off but unfortunately will not join me. Not really sure why.

This post was edited

spouse doesn't like when i am nude at the house. so i respect her and keep boxers on. so I guess for me it is on the side. I would desperately like to have a friend who i could hang out nude with. I am 56.

This post was edited

My wife tolerates, but doesn't participate. HOWEVER for our 34th anniversary it is HER idea to go to Gunnison, because she knows I enjoy it so much. She will stay in her bathing suit, but has no problem with my nudity. I am also nude most of the time around the house. I am lucky.

This post was edited

My wife has been ok with me being nude at home until my in-laws moved in with us this past year. Now, no home nudity! She accompanies me to clothing optional resorts but doesn't go nude herself. But I consider myself lucky!

This post was edited

My wife fully supports my nudist lifestyle. She will be at home naked but she won't go with me to my camp. She works in retail and she is afraid that she will see some of her customers. We have all of the discussions about they would be naked also but to I can't get her come out. Maybe someday.

This post was edited