Strip games over cam?

Hey, is anyone interested in playing a strip game over cam? Or over text, even? We could play an online game in which one article of clothing must be removed each time! Do message me if you want to play!

This topic was edited
RE: Strip games over cam?

Hey, is anyone interested in playing a strip game over cam? Or over text, even? We could play an online game in which one article of clothing must be removed each time! Do message me if you want to play!dats a gr8 idea. I am in.

This post was edited

Hey, is anyone interested in playing a strip game over cam? Or over text, even? We could play an online game in which one article of clothing must be removed each time! Do message me if you want to play!I agree, that does sound like fun.

This post was edited

awesome let's play. skype!? or here ? or text.Strip poker is fun

This post was edited

i am in, on skype we can make group cam, me its: sebastiantendre
Yeah sounds fun my Skype is joe_trent

This post was edited

Sounds like fun.

This post was edited

I like the idea of over text, I already have friends who will send me a message and tell me I have a certain length of time to get totally naked and I have to reply with a pic, its really fun

This post was edited

sounds interesting...we can form a grp in skype and enjoy striping...add me greffian1 in skype

This post was edited

that sounds fun,

This post was edited

that sounds fun,

This post was edited
RE:Strip games over cam?

Hey, is anyone interested in playing a strip game over cam? Or over text, even? We could play an online game in which one article of clothing must be removed each time! Do message me if you want to play!

That sounds like fun. I haven't played stripping games since I was a boy. Very nostalgic. I'm in if you wish to play on skype. Just message me and we can exchange skype ID's.

This post was edited