Single Males, the victims of perversion!

DELETED AND REPLACED BY THE AUTHOR

This topic was edited
RE: Single Males, the victims of perversion!

Well go out and find a girlfriend if your that worried about it.

This post was edited
Single males

I was at Baker Beach a nude Beach in San Francisco last week (midweek). There were about 50 males there, maybe 20 nude and 30 in swimsuit, shorts, or clothes. There were 3 nude females (me being one) and maybe another 3 or 4 females with bathing suits on.

If nudist resorts booked all men that called, they would be just like Baker Beach.

MC

This post was edited
RE: Single males

Why should that matter, Tcotta. If there are not enough women who can take their clothes off without feeling sexually embarrassed that is not the fault of genuinely non-sexual single males. All that means is that those females are not truly naturist. Nudism is about body freedom. Not sex! Therefore what is between the legs is irrelevant. Except to the perverts who run the sun clubs I described.
When those who run nudism stop distinguishing between male and female, that is the day nudism stops being a sexual activity. And not before!

This post was edited

Alf Martinez
Ok! You are right, you know the answer where everyone else failed!
You go out and find me a girlfriend who will have a relationship with a male who was born with no genitalia!
Of course! It's dead simple, isn't it! Don't you agree, Alf?

This post was edited

The attitued of couples only has always bothered me. They are essentially painting all men as sexual deviants when in reality it is a few who are and not the many. I understand the problems that clubs have had in the past, but deal with it on an individual basis. If you have a person causing problems, kick them out and if they won't go, call the cops.

Part of nudism is about acceptance, which is fantastic, but nudists do not practice it. Obviously that's the case since single men are discriminated against on a daily basis and when we have the balls to complain about it we are told to get a girlfriend? Well I've got a wife and she wouldn't take one step into a nudist resort because she's not a nudist. So what am I supposed to do? Find some nudist woman who I dont' even know to go with? Like that's going to happen. I guess I could find a guy friend to go with, but wait, a couple in most places isn't two men, it has to be a man and a woman. So again, I'm screwed and I hate getting screwed and not enjoying it.

In the end, if I want to enjoy nudism in a social setting I will have to start a resort of my own, becuase it's painfully obvious to me that the nudist movement does not give a rats-ass about single men. Unfortuantely for me I do not have the finances to do so, which is really sad because I would make a mint I'm sure. Which boggles my mind even more, as the VAST majority of nudists out there are single men! You would think somebody would pick up on that big cash cow, because if single men knew there was a place they could go they would show up in droves.

This post was edited

I also believe it is not fair.... chances are that a singlewoman could also be a preditor, but allowed into most nudist clubs and resorts.... What about us single women who would like to meet single men... if even to talk to or perhaps strike up a friendship with another single person. It's known that the numbers are out of balance when it comes to nudist men and women... hopefully with the help of you men, that will change..... Even on the beach I hear the comments from time to time that are inappropriate, perhaps people, women in particular would be more willing if there were less judgement regarding the body. And on the same token, no one likes to feel like a piece of meat when trying to relax in a natural setting.... If you are one of those that does not subscribe to the above, you are not included in my comments.... If on the other hand the shoe fits... well then think about what I have said..... please.....

This post was edited

EDITED BY THE AUTHOR - SECOND PART NOT RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC

Solomon,
Actually, yes, I AM a victim possibly where many others may not be, but that is not my point. My personal battle is not something of interest to readers of this topic, so I will message you privately on that.
Your point about male and female thought patterns being diverse is generalistic.
There is far more diversity between an alpha male and a passive male, than between the latter and the "average" female, I assure you. Furthermore, there are no two males the same. The only thing most males have in common is competitive, territorial, testosterone-driven aggression. Even then, the obsessive male dominion does vary greatly from one to the other. Personally I feel intimidated by this and, given the unenviable choice, would much prefer to join a gaggle of clucking women, lol! (Oops; that almost seems an argument against allowing men into the fold.) But if males are all we have, then, if nudism is tolerant and accepting (which is clearly a lie to boost the ego of those who hog the lights in nudism), they should be treated as the individuals they are, not as generalised males; this should apply equally to each female.
I ask the clubs, if the situation arose where NO females whatsoever applied for membership, would they therefore ban ALL males, keeping the gender balance to NIL EACH, and therefore wind up their nudist club and go out of business? It is the logical progression of their stance.

This post was edited
RE: Single males

I was at Baker Beach a nude Beach in San Francisco last week (midweek). There were about 50 males there, maybe 20 nude and 30 in swimsuit, shorts, or clothes. There were 3 nude females (me being one) and maybe another 3 or 4 females with bathing suits on. If nudist resorts booked all men that called, they would be just like Baker Beach. MC

My experience is far different. I go to a clothing optional beach, Hippie Hollow on Lake Travis near Autin TX, and on normal weekend there will be between 200 and 300 people there. There are normally 75-100 females there and some are single and some are with significant other. I have never seen more than 10 clothed people there, almost everyone goes there to be nude. I have seen someone who wasn't nude when they first came with nude friend strip off by the end of the day because of the friendly non judgemental people they met there.
I have not been to a resort yet because I have heard so much about the discrimination I have not tried one. The worst case of discrimination I have seen is a resort that advertises that they are couples only say they do allow single females. Another thing a lot of them do is have fees that are the same for a single person as for a SAME SEX couple.
Thomas

This post was edited

The attitued of couples only has always bothered me. They are essentially painting all men as sexual deviants when in reality it is a few who are and not the many. I understand the problems that clubs have had in the past, but deal with it on an individual basis. If you have a person causing problems, kick them out and if they won't go, call the cops. Part of nudism is about acceptance, which is fantastic, but nudists do not practice it. Obviously that's the case since single men are discriminated against on a daily basis and when we have the balls to complain about it we are told to get a girlfriend? Well I've got a wife and she wouldn't take one step into a nudist resort because she's not a nudist. So what am I supposed to do? Find some nudist woman who I dont' even know to go with? Like that's going to happen. I guess I could find a guy friend to go with, but wait, a couple in most places isn't two men, it has to be a man and a woman. So again, I'm screwed and I hate getting screwed and not enjoying it. In the end, if I want to enjoy nudism in a social setting I will have to start a resort of my own, becuase it's painfully obvious to me that the nudist movement does not give a rats-ass about single men. Unfortuantely for me I do not have the finances to do so, which is really sad because I would make a mint I'm sure. Which boggles my mind even more, as the VAST majority of nudists out there are single men! You would think somebody would pick up on that big cash cow, because if single men knew there was a place they could go they would show up in droves.

Another great post swifty. I too have felt there was a conflict between the acceptance of nudism and the discrimination I have seen. My interest in starting my own resort has even gone to the point of looking at some land for sale in what would be a prime location, midway between a college town and a popular lake. Unfortunatlely I don't have the finances to do so either. If I ever did, you would have a free pass and I would even find a friend to take your wife shopping. LOL

This post was edited

I have not had any trouble getting into a nudist resort, when I show my AANR card.

This post was edited