Gardening in the nude

I can't wait for the weather to improve as I love being nude whilst working around the garden or simply walking around it. Thankfully the garden is relatively secluded and private - though I have to be careful when working in the vegitable garden - it's a high hedge but some of the passing tractors are very big and sometimes have to make a hasty retreat to the potting shed if I hear one approaching! Do any other people get the chance to be in their garden whilst nude? I find it so natural and its when I'm at my happiest.

This topic was edited
RE: Gardening in the nude

Don't forget World Naked Gardening Day is the first Saturday in May each year. The weather worked out last year. This yearit may not be warm enough in Minnesota.

This post was edited

The closest I get to gardening in the nude is when I am sweeping the floor and watering our potted plants on our roof top terraces, only thing I have to do is check if the next doors terrace door is open or closed. If closed its nude time, if it open then shorts are required. But even nude its nude time one has to keep an ear out for the next doors door lock opening. A right pain.

This post was edited

Gardening nude is the only way to garden to maximize the true link to nature and the earth.

This post was edited

The quicker I can do this the better as it is so much more comfy, but the job I am doing currently isn't something I am wiling to do nude as it is removing stingingnettles plants.

This post was edited

We just did a bit of gardening in the nude! It's warm and a light rain is now falling. While we were out in the backyard, trimming and doing some clean up, we were enjoying the sprinkle and being naked. Just as we finished, it began to rain a little heavier so we came inside to take on another project!

This post was edited

we have a rather private home site. around the pool enclosure when it was first built, the area was full of weeds and invasive plants. i spent several hours over several days digging up the weeds and laying down weed barrier so mulch could be put in place. wearing only shoes, socks, and gloves (and bug spray), it was a great way to accomplish this tiring task. such yard work wearing clothes is somewhat silly since the clothes get sweaty and dirty. much easier just to wash the body rather than the body AND the clothes. looking forward for things to warm up here in the midwest so that i can do this again, since this is a task that comes up every spring and summer.

This post was edited

A few days ago, I was nude gardening, but no chance
today with the temperature only just above freezing.
Brrrrrrr

This post was edited

I heard may 7th is "Nude Gardening Day"
Or maybe it was the 2nd. I cant remember.

This post was edited

We are lucky to have a large garden that is only overlooked by a few houses, and of the 2 with a clear view, one rarely looks out of the upstairs window in question, and the other normally has the curtains closed. Anyone else has a limited view, so we can be nude almost any time like. It's nice to get home from work in summer, strip off and sit in the fresh air in the garden. I even did it when my wife's friend was there, as I don't like her and wanted to get rid of her!

This post was edited

I heard may 7th is "Nude Gardening Day". Or maybe it was the 2nd. I cant remember.You were right the first time. This Saturday will be the 12th annual World Nude Gardening Day. Here's the url for the website: www.wngd.org

This post was edited