- Well, Im thinking of visiting Shangra la resort north of Lake Pleasant a little ways and see what they have to offer. Supposed they have 2 trails for...
- Hey everyone, I was up in Pinetop last week and it was awesome. Great weather for hiking. To be honest I never went on an official trail but there is...
- It has been a little quiet but Im sure its because people have been busy. Its so hot in Arizona we are all hiding, lol.....
- Well you are at a good site to get to know real people who believe in naturist/nudism. Im sure you will find many like minded friends here.
- Well, I guess no one has been there yet. Next month I plan to go there for a small trip. I will try and locate some safe places to hike nude and...
- Thunderltnjoined a group
- Naked at home - 2014 / 2020 -
For people who like to be naked in the house...
Looking forward to a new adventure as well as meeting new people as well. Im currently just a home naturist but Im hoping to go to a clothing optional resort soon after the virus thing slows down. My wife is not here with me yet on this naturist journey but I hope with time she will be.
Tony - 60
- 5' 11"
- Income Level
- None of your Business
- Just dont want to share
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
TJust about anyone as long as they are friendly and real. Im looking forward to be able to have great discussions and fun times with anyone looking for the same. Not looking for romance just other people really invested in Naturism/Nudism.
Books, travel, taking pictures, working on post production of pics to attempt to make stunning photos. Hiking and getting outdoors.
Everything from hallmark to scifi. Though I do lean towards sci-fi, lol.
Country, Classic rock, Blues really just about anything. Currently Blues is my first love with artist like Jonny Lang, Joe Banamasa, Buddy Guy and others.
My parents, who were the best people I have ever known.