- Hi Chloe Tony again. I wish I could write as well as you Often we ( society) try to put people in boxes to comply to rules set by religious beliefs...
- Lyn You know I am just South of the QLD border love to share life on the opal fields with you cheers Tony
- Goldfinder responded to a topic "AUSTRALIA Brisbane - Cameron Corner - Strzelecki Track - Flinders Ranges - Oodnadatta Track - Tanami Desert -Broome and beyond."
- Hi guys its Tony near Lighting Ridge NSW just South of the qld border all true Nudist are welcome to come and stay on the opal fields Cheers Tony
I do a lot of camping in the outback looking for gold . I camp on the river a great swimming , some fishing . Each day I go gold detecting mostly nude . Each time I camp 2 to 4 weeks before returning to Cairns , Australia for a week or two Now in CAIRNS until March at Trinity beach any nudist ladies and couples are welcome to stay Views of the sea pool I can take you to the Danetree ,the reef, and the tablelands. I am now at Lighting Ridge NSW Australia, I have meet a wonderful woman from true nudist at Birdie Beach so
I am no longer single We welcome true nudist to join us on our travels friendships only
Tony Bretherton - 73
- 6' 4"
- Lighting Ridge
- Some College
- Income Level
- Ask me
- Gold prospector / opal miner
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who would like to explore the outback and coast of northern AustraliaAge , race , gender as long as you have an open mind ,willing to be a team member, can live without phone or internet when camping Or enjoy the reef and rainforests or opal mining at Lighting Ridge I visit Birdie beach when I come to the coast for a brake I would love to meet ladies or couples. If your a couple and and dont show your partner I am not interested
Gold prospecting, opal mining fishing , hiking, campfire cooking, star watching Croc spotting. Wild life . I will be in Cairns until the March snorkeling /scuba ,fishing and hiking . your welcome to join me at my place on the opal feels I am here until November. Than traveling back to Cairns and Georgetown I am now at Lighting Ridge NSW Australia opal mining
Don't get to see them
Open to most