- Do TrueNudists get together? In my experience...NO they do not. Most here are collecting "friends". How many friends do you have? Or maybe they seek pictures. Yet when I reach out for friends and real time company, I am ignored. I am a lifetime member and plan on staying here. But I can only wonder what the motives of other members truly are. I feel very ignored. I'd make a great friend here and in person. Try me. Dare ya.
- This happens a couple of times per year. Am busy doing stuff around home inside or out while wearing my birthday suit. I need to run an errand. My car keys are in the car. I get in and off I go for several miles, when I realize I am nude. Turn around to go home to get dressed. Start all over this time with clothes.
- JakeBluejoined a group
- Our Group 4 Meeting In PA, NJ, And Ny Aera's As Nudist ?
Yes, Our Group is For Meeting and Getting To Know One Another - Both on and Off Line and in One of Our 3 Area's of PA,NJ, and NY For Sharing True...
- Hello people, Met a home nudist at yoga today. She told me about another yoga studio who offers nude yoga. And I messaged one of my past workmates is a home nudist. We always commented to each other at work about how we were doing laundry at home. So there are people around, but, of course, not openly when meeting and talking. So many folks keep this private and away from public discussion or even family discussion.
My profile name is one of my favorites. I've been a closet nudist since age 8. Last 25 yrs nude at home. Last 6 years able to be nude outdoors safely out of view of neighbors or passing traffic.
Jake - 73
- 5' 7"
- somewhere in rural eastern central PA just off I-80
- Some College
- Income Level
- retired RN
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
I would love to meet like-minded people. Am now a certified Yoga Instructor!! Naked yoga anyone? Are you a music maker?
Yoga. Garden. Music. Reading. Watching movies (with closed captions).
In cold weather, I sometimes watch Great Courses lecture series. Let's talk favorite book. Currently, it's "The Volunteer" by D H Jonathan.
I play music on several instruments. Acoustic traditional and American Songbook type of music. Making music for 6 decades. Also, love Yoga Kirtan and Mantra chanting.
Those countless un-named men and women who have fought bravely to prevent the spread of imperialism and totalitarian states throughout USA history. And remember the countless and active health care providers of all disciplines. (I was a critical care RN for most of my career and miss my work mates. Several were nudists.)