- I've screened my garden well but there has been one gap. One neighbour complained she couldn't see into my garden well enough. She already...
- That's a good start. Then work up to being underwearless all week, all month and (eventually) all year. You'll wonder why you ever wore any....
- Quite right. I just did that. And here's the picture.
- Tinted windows!!! You may as well have curtains - or clothes LOL I drive any long distance and some shorter ones naked, clear windows and often no way...
- Have you ever tried driving nude? Just keep a pair of shorts within reach. Even better is making sure the towel you sit on flips over for modesty if...
- ollygrumps responded to a topic "Want to be more daring and sociable this year. Any ideas how to?"
- I remember when I first went on a big nude beach I didn't dare to keep my clothes on! I could feel the hundreds of nudes around me watching and...
- ollygrumpscreated a topic
- A new setting
- I was in a friend's pub about 200 miles from my home town. We got chatting to the landlord about nudity and I showed him some photos, including...
- When you watch a cat doing it's business you'll see it likes to scratch at the soil to cover it up afterwards. They particularly like soft...
- Who - I'm Ian Alston but I often answer to my Olly Grumps nickname What Am I here for - to meet and exchange views with other nudists. I joined TN...
- Not all of us have a big cock like Jimmy V. Mine might vanish from view if I had full pubes. I also have a small tattoo and some piercings that would...
A mature but active male with a close, grown-up family. I'm naked more than I was before, and up to the odd dare, thanks to those I meet in discussions and groups at TN. I seldome flash or streak as I would not want to upset those arround me. But I quite like to see and be seen (by anyone who accepts nudity), I'm open minded and unwrapped. I really like finding out what can be done with a camera, and can spend hours carving a lump of wood into a human form (usually naked, both of us). When I'm not on this site or buried in housework I also like the big out doors: walking, exploring and gardening. And I seam to be doing a lot in our Village Hall. I ventured into amature dramatics, having produced the sets for and stage managed several plays. In the summer I Seek the sun for an all-over tan, either at home or (more usually) in southern Europe. In my favourite place it really is a short naked stroll to two super nudist beaches. And many more are within an hour's drive. I particularly like to meet other nudists face to face. UNPRIVACY NOTICE There are hundreds of photos of me naked here and you can use them for whatever purpose you like. I'm not ashamed to be seen naked. Everyone around me knows I'm a nudist. (This is what you do: (1) pick a photo; (2) Click the + to enlarge it; (3) Right click on the enlarged photo and select Save image as, then chose where you want to store it on your computer; (4) Publish wherever you like.)
Olly - 74
- 5' 8"
- Ripon, North Yorks
- Income Level
- Ask me
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances
Who I'd like to meet
Anyone who will draw me out more. Who show they are real nudists too. Someone who likes life and is sencere or caring, but not a puritan nor a witch-hunter. Please note, I am not gay. I was happily married for over 30 years before she died of cancer. But I am open to new experiences and now count myself as bisexual. I have tryed the Chat room, but somehow, with all those in there, I can't keep up with the pace of it. I'm not in the in crowd. So I prefer the groups.
I like eating good food, drinking, gardeing, visiting historic places (I help out at a National Trust place), walking, sunbathing, photography, amature dramatics, drawing, wood carving, carpentry and collecting artwork. I'm very much into the vilage community, helping to run the village hall.
Action, or commedy or pathos: Four weddings and a funeral, Notting Hill, Itallian Job, Full Monty, Wallice and Grommet (any), Indiana Jones
I grew up with the Beatles and am still a fan. I like music in which I can hear the words and the melody, no heavy metal or jaz and preferably not too loud.
Bob Geldoff, Oxfam, Lady Godiver - anyone who helps the underdog. Also my late wife, Nelson Mandella and anyone who sticks up for what they believe-in whilst understanding other poeple's points of view.
We are currently looking for volunteers to help update our listings and events.Message teamtrue2 for details