- A fellow Canadian! Hard to be a nudist in this country with that season called winter! I do my best to enjoy the outdoors when I can, and spend my...
- pipesanddrumsjoined a group
- Southwestern Ontario Nude Beach Group for Fun
Hello, a group who enjoys warm sunny days on a beach with fun loving friends. People who like to travel and maybe host other like minded people for...
- Posted a pic yesterday. Had a friend over to dinner the night before. Next morning, we agreed I'd wash and he'd dry. Clearly, he was distracted.
- Posted two pics this morning. Yes, selfies. It's very challenging to be a nudist in Canada in November, but the sun was out and I thought I'd enjoy it. My first pic is on the front porch - no one driving by is going to notice me. The sun and the shadows - a lovely Fall day. Brrr, mind you. Second pic is me on the back patio. Note the cedar hedge. In warmer weather, this is where I relax, read, serve a meal, and enjoy the breeze on my skin. Today, a little chilly.
- pipesanddrumsuploaded photos
As long as I can remember, I have enjoyed being naked. Once I was old enough to be left at home alone, I would strip and spend the entire time naked. Staying home from a family vacation due to summer employment found me naked for days at a time, given work schedules. And yet, I am shy. Beaches make me uncomfortable. Change rooms make me uncomfortable.
Once I began relationships, I had the confidence to be naked. But only in the most private of locations and only with my partner.
And then I grew older, and realized that this is me! Can't get rid of the red hair. Can't change my height, nor my shoe size. That final realization was cathartic.
I am naked at home as much as I can. I try to snag a day or two each summer at a local naturist site. And I don't get uptight about gym change rooms. Being a naturist is being natural. What an epiphany!
So I posted a profile pic not to be proud, but to demonstrate that I am comfortable with my body and nakedness in front of other people.
I hope to get to know many of you in the days and years ahead!
Anonymous - 63
- 6' 1"
- Income Level
- I have grown children
- Income Level
- Platonic Friends
- Casual Acquaintances