FANS OF KYLE BUSCH...or not

Talent

I've been around this sport all my life, even saw some old beach course races as a toodler and still remember them. I think Kyle Bush is one of the best driving talents of his era. His attitude is getting better and once he settles down and...

Latest Post
by  
Snake - Eye's Pt. 2

Kyle got bitten again today....another DNF a 38th finish. He was positive, saying"....its early in the season." Carl...who did win; thanks toKyle fornot taking him out. Now ....on to Bristal in two weeks. Will the boys be boys there?

Latest Post
by  
$$$$$ GENERAL

Way to go Mark Martin....he won his 49th. Nationwide/Bush race today in Las Vegas. Kyle rolled "Snake Eyes"....spinning out in the grass and hitting the inside wall. Giving him a 30th. place finish, as a DNF. Luck be a Lady...with...

Latest Post
by  
Finished Second.....And First... In Phoenix

Kyle came in second to Jeff Gordon...who ended a 66 race losing streak. Gordon, from victory lane"...we won and we beat Kyle Busch doing it." This is a tribute to Kyle's talents....the other driversknow that to win, they need to first...

Latest Post
by  
18 COMBOS

Watch Kyle pilot the 18 COMBOS around the 1 mile Phoenix oval. He is starting in theforth spot, today.

Latest Post
by  
Could Kyle Be Riding The Broom?

With his 44th. win in the Nationwide, at Phoenix today....will he repeat his record setting "sweeps"? Raising the count to 2.

Latest Post
by  
Camping World Trucks....Phoenix

#25 checker flag for Kyle in 87 starts in the truck series. Way to go....Kyle.

Latest Post
by  
Daytona Camping World Truck Race

10 years ago to the day,(Feb.18th), Michael Waltrip has won his third Daytona track race...his first in the truck series. Michael, along with other drivers gave credit to Kyle Busch. According to Waltrip, it was Kyle who coached him on how to win a...

Latest Post
by  
New Kyle?

Will we be seeing a new Kyle?....now that he is married?....maturing?

Sub-Group: Joe Gibbs Racing

Are you a fan of Joe Gibbs?...be it the Washington Redskins....Drivers...Dale Jarrett...Bobby Labonte...Tony Stewart...Denny Hamlin...Kyle Busch...Joey Logano...new driver Brian Scott(#11 Nationwide)...sons J.D. and Coy Gibbs. Can Gibbs Racing knock...

Latest Post
by