Plus40 Nudists

Picture overload

I hate it when someone loads a whole bunch of nude pics. It should be post from the individual only. The moderator on he loaded almost all the pictures. Who know from where he got the pics. Or if there even members.

Latest Post
by  
Hello Plus 40

Hello all. 65 from central Missouri.

Latest Post
by  
Hello plus 40

Hi all, I think I qualify for this group, young 61 year old here. Happy to chat to all and hopefully meet some fellow plus 40 people.

Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity...

Latest Post
by  
New rules and requirements

As of today, all members require certification to join this private group. Those who do not yet have certification will be given one week to do so. After that, all members without certification will be deleted and removed. TN has tightened the rules...

Latest Post
by  
Hello all 40+

Hi to you fellow mature nudists! :). Im glad to be amongst you. Making a trip to Blind Creek beach Monday the 6th of December hope to meet some of you if you can make it!

Latest Post
by  
Shout out to anyone in the MO OK ARK KAN area

Would love to get to know some local nudists

Latest Post
by  
looking in Chicago

Hoping to met friends inthe Chicago area.

Latest Post
by  
Looking for nudist friends

A warm greeting to all participants in the group. I am Andrea from Italy, 58, divorced (no kids) and new member of the group. With the divorce I lost money and work and I currently live with my sister and work as a school janitor and am trying to...

Latest Post
by