Paint , sketch or sculpt me nude

South palm beach florida

Hi Im staying in s palm till may 1 and would luv to pose for an artist while here in Florida. Hope to connect

Latest Post
by  
Posing. Washington State

I'm looking to pose nude for an artist. Near Seattle. No compensation needed.

Latest Post
by  
Fort Lauderdale

I will be posing nude for a male figure drawing class Tuesday 1/3/23. I have not done it for a few months and am looking forward to it.

Volunteer warts and all

I want figure drawing to show us all through life. Im older, but still respect myself and all stages of life are art.

Latest Post
by  
Boston Area

Mature model pleased to pose for artists & photographers in the area. Message me here on TN.

Latest Post
by  
SF / East Bay Models Wanted

Looking today or asap for some male models for my ongoing photography work. Please get in touch with basic info/availability. I have samples on another site which I can link you to.

Latest Post
by  
Figure model available. Will travel with...

I am a life long nudist with many years of experience modeling for art schools and groups, photographers, sculptures and film makers. Please feel free to hit me up if my body fits any of your work visions. Stay well and enjoy the day all! Naked...

Latest Post
by  
No Delaware east pa

I have modeled many times nude can hold a pose over an hour in Delaware or no or Pennsylvania eastern let me know 4844776974

Latest PostNot no but nj
by Joejoe7852 
Perspecive & Beliefs

Fact: Nude is Natural, Natural is Normal: this includes nude in all natural "states", passive and active. My #1 motto is: "The Fit, Fully Nude, Fully Exposed, Human Form is the True Art Form". For me this includes static poses,...

Nude model in the Tampa Florida area

I've always wanted to pose nude for an artist. Older masculine male still in decent shape. Not shy. Available in the Tampa Florida area

Latest Post
by