Star Wars Nudists

New unexpected animated Star Wars series

A new unexpected animated Star Wars series Tales of the Empire was announced and expected to drop ahead of the anticipated Acolyte series. https://press.disneyplus.com/news/disney-plus-star-wars-tales-of-the-empire-trailier-and-key-art

A Poll

Greetings Everyone, Everyones interests in Star Wars and even in other series can vary. Since this is a Star Wars group will keep it to that. I will have to admitt that I am finding the story telling of the latest episodic installations of Star Wars...

Latest Post
by  
Hello There

Mike here and warm nude greetings from Atlanta...in an effort to generate more interaction with the members here I'm happy to chat with y'all about Star Wars and any of the shows/movies that's currently making their mark on the galaxy!...

Latest Post
by  
May the Nudist Force be with you

Yep, all-out Star Wars geek...I own a Lightsaber...LOL!

Latest Post
by  
3-D

On Sept. 20,2013 Attack of the Clones. On Oct. 4,2013 Revenge of the Sith. My source is Starwars.wikia.com Starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookieepedia:Wookieenews#2012 Check it out! My the force of the nude be with you.

Would love to talk Star Wars with fellow...

Is this group still active? I was raised on Star Wars. The earliest stories I remember my dad reading me were Homer's Odyssey and the 1976 Star Wars novelization, also known as the Adventures of Luke Skywalker. I saw all of the Original Trilogy...

Latest Post
by  
I go all the way back to the beginning...

I saw all six movies on opening night! The first one was pure happenstance in college. I think I saw Episode IV five times in the first two weeks. It was the first time I ever waited in line through the entire previous showing to get a seat! LOL...

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens

Has anyone seen the movie trailer? Any thoughts? It really did not reveal too much about the movie or the plot. I am still looking forward to seeing it in December! :)

DragonCon 2012

Is anyone planning to go to DragonCon in Atlanta this year???

Latest Post
by