Mens Travel Lodging Exchange Group

South Atlanta, GA.

I have an extra room for guests to stay when they are in the area. Love spending naked time with buddies!

Florida June 2-5 (flexible days)

Hi all! A different trip of mine has fallen through but I still have time off this Monday to Wednesday and thinking of spending them to experience Florida for the first time! Ideally Im looking to crash on someones couch who lives near a nude beach....

Latest Post
by  
Florida.... Tampa / Lakeland / Space Coast -...

Hi all! I'll be visiting Florida in a week or two, looking for possible overnight lodging with a friendly non-smoking nudist host. Mostly in the Tampa/Lakeland area, but want to stay one night in Titusville area to make an early-morning visit to...

Latest Post
by  
Atlanta (Duluth area) June 20-23

I will be visiting the northern Atlanta area, specifically Duluth from June 20 through the 23rd. I've made hotel reservations, but I'd love to meet and hang out with a fellow naturist while I'm in the area! If anyone has a home, pool,...

Latest Post
by  
Texas to Indiana by way of arkansas

Traveling from Houston to Indiana crossing arkansas. Anyone nudist want to share a place for a night or two? June 1st and 2nd

Latest Post
by  
NE Arkansas and Memphis, TN

I'll be traveling through the Arkansas, Memphis area May 30 & 31. Looking for one-night accommodations.

USA road trip.

Starting May 22nd. East Coast to West Coast. If anyone is interested in meeting, hosting, please do keep in touch. Thanks

Central Victoria, Australia

I welcome any nude guys who are passing through Central Victoria. I have spare bedrooms, as well as a great v private sundeck, in the mioddle of town. and its a beautiful town

Latest PostSounds nice
by GriffithNSW 
Visiting Bern 14.06.-17.06.

Greetings to you all! Will be visiting Bern, Switzerland 14.06.-17.06. so if anyone is in that area and free for hangout give it a shout, DM me. I have accommodation and don't need a host.

Latest Post
by  
Newquay area UK 5th August 2024

Hi all, I have a gig near Newquay in Cornwall on 5th August ... is anyone able to put me up for one night please? I'm clean, quiet, non smoker... and happy to obey any house rules, and I'm good with pets. If anyone can help me out, please...

Latest Post
by