Bare Bears

Room available North London - Golders Green

Hello, we are looking for a single gay/bi nudist flatmate for our clothing optional 2-bed flat in Golders Green NW11 London. 3 min walk to station. We are an early 30s couple with varied interests, quiet and clean. Enquiries please message me here...

Latest Post
by  
you can see the latest update pics of our...

https://galeria.bearsnaturistas.com/#collections info next events: www.bearsnaturistas.com

Latest Post
by  
Visting Minneapolis - any local bears?

Hey there! My nudist bf and I are visiting Minneapolis Sept 21-26. We are looking to connect with local hairy nudists, let me know if you're around!

Latest Post
by  
UTAH NUDISTS

Hi hey time is running out for nice sunny warm days to enjot the outside. i have a great secluded yard and can host every other tuesday and thursday. so next week the 11th and 13th i can host. let me know if your interested in some outdoors nude...

Latest Post
by  
Snapchat

Hello there - any guys in the group on Snapchat and into posting pics and clips on the fly?

Any nudist bears wanna hang out in Kissimmee...

Hi guys Any bears want to hang out today round the secludedd pool deck in Kissimmee today. Just hanging out in the sunshine. Fellow bear nudists welcome. Message me!!

Gay bears in Atlanta/Smyrna

Hey guys Does anyone know of a group of bears that like to just hang out! Looking for some buddies to get naked with and hang out. Thanks and let me know.

Latest Post
by  
Gay nude bears in Orlando/Kissimmee

Hey there. Anyone know of a gay nudist bear group in the Kissimmee/Orlando area please. Comments appreciated. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Northern California?

Good Afternoon all. There is a very good chance I will be travelling to Petaluma next week for business. I have never been to Northern California and would love to find some beautiful natural places to enjoy,naturally. I'd also be interested in...

Latest Post
by  
GAY NUDIST WEEK, 18-25 JUNE Alicante (Spain)

Come and celebrate with us again in its 7th Edition of the Bears Naturistas Alicante Event from MONDAY, JUNE 18/ TO MONDAY, JUNE 25, 2018, Our NUDISTAS Gay holiday and enjoy the arrival of the good party time, NUDE, NAKED POOL PARTIES, games in the...

Latest Post
by