Bare Bears

DFW area bares

I love being naked with other hairy bears. Anyone in the DFW TX area?

Latest Post
by  
Portland World Naked Bike Ride June 27, 2015

Any of you bears riding in the PDX WNBR this weekend? My husbear and I will be, and it would be fun to meet up with anyone that will be there. We will also be spending time at Rooster Rock State Park the rest of the weekend....

New York Bears -- Tomorrow @ Gunnisons

Hi guys... I'm thinking of driving down to Gunnison's Beach tomorrow. I live in Chelsea and I have car in a garage on W23rd @ 7th Avenue. I plan on leaving the city at 9am and staying at the beach until 2-3pm. I'm looking for another...

Rican daddy and cub visiting...

Hello! Glad we have the opportunity to meet like-minded fellas.Looking for buds to hang out with to share in fun adventures and create great memories in Kissimme-Orlando Area from jun13-19.Give a shout. :) Skype: marcospr47

Latest Post
by  
cam 2 cam?

Hy to all. tombaujahr1981 is my Id in Skype. I like new friends allover the world. Best greets from Austria

Latest Post
by  
Hi from Belgium

Hey, Anyone else here from Belgium?

36 WM here visiting Orlando FL April 9-16...

hey GUYSwill be in Orlando FL this week 9-16 want to meet up? I can send you a pic via text NEw to all this recently divorced and coming there alone to relax and enjoy some alone time. hit me up

Latest Post
by  
Leather Theme Nude Party in NYC for Men

Since I haven't found the Nude Leather group, I'll put it out here. Males au Naturel's next party in March 28 in midtown, and this will be our first Leather Party in a few years. You can as always stay completely nude (shoes recommended)...