Blind Creek Beach

Blind Creek beac- hidden gem

Fantastic Beach I go there often with and without my wife. Wonderful people-great swimming

Latest Post
by  
Polar Plunge

Happy New Year! Is anyone going to the annual Blind Creek Beach Polar Plunge? Its at 12 noon today 1/1/24.

Latest Post
by  
Any information is helpful

My better half and I are interested in going to this beach and haven't found much information on the unwritten rules of this beach. We have been to a different nude beache in Florida and noticed it seemed to have an area where gay men hung out...

Weather in November

Can anyone give me an idea of what the weather, temperatures are like in November? Is it warm enough to still visit this beach?

Latest Post
by  
Looking for Nude Friends to Hang Out With

I am looking to spend Nude Blind Creek Beach Days with you. If you are planning to go, let me know and maybe we can hang out. I think it would be awesome. I usually go on Sunday afternoons, but am open to Saturday afternoons as well. Usually every...

We will be there the weekend of June...

We would love to meet a fit, cut, single guy or a fit couple. We will have straw hats and a blue beach umbrella. Approach us and say 'Port Charlotte', so we know you saw our post.

April

Spent the month of April going to Blind Creek,....glorious.

Latest Post
by  
Saturday April 30

Would love to meet others while there in a couple of weeks.

Latest Post
by  
Mid Nov 21 thru End of March 22 Often...

Mid Nov 21 thru End of March 22 Often spending time at Blind Creek Beach.... Love some likeminded company.... a meet n greet at the nude beach would be fun!!!

8/19-24/21

Anyone headed to Blind Creek during the above dates please introduce yourself. I'll be under a green and white umbrella seated low in a Panama Jack beach chair. Usually sit near the fire tower. It's my favorite nude beach!