Australian Nudists

Sydney kik

Im setting up a group on kik to arrange bushwalks and get togethers. If you want to join just drop your kik name in the comments and Ill add you

Latest PostBeekay39
by daville8 
Looking for male nudist in goldcoast au

From sydney but have a place near gold coast and will be there for weekend just before christmas and first two weekends after. Looking for othe male nudists for nude drinks,chill maybe beach. Fit 50 down to earth guy likes fun in life with other...

Latest Post
by  
Myrtle Beach - Murramarang

Hi folks, Anyone here visited Myrtle Beach in Murramarang on the NSW south coast? Whats it like? Were looking to head there this weekend or next weekend. Thanks.

Looking to make new friends

Hey everyone, Aussiecouple1990 here and I think this is our first post we have made in this group haha. Were here to make new friends and enjoy life. Were a couple of Canberra guys who have found it difficult meeting people in the past however would...

Perth nudist

Long time nudist looking for nude beach buddies for the upcoming summer C

Latest Post
by  
Western Australia

Hi we are looking for couples and selected singles to join us for nude adventures, hang outs or anything nude. Western Australian couples where are you.

Latest PostKik me coolc72
by coolc72 
Sydney Nudists

Hi Any older 50+ nudists from the Sydney area like to meet up and form a get together nude group, Please contact me

Latest Post
by  
South West WA

Hi from Bunbury WA, Any others from the South West area ?

Starting a nude sharehouse in Melbourne!

Hey all! I am looking to move house sometime before the end of the year, and I would really like to find or create a space where I can be free to be queer, nude and nerdy without having to worry about offending housemates. With that in mind I am...

Latest Post
by  
New in Melbourne

Just moved back to melb, keen to meet some nudist mates to hang out with, coffee, tea and beers ! All ages welcome love a chat ! Also looking for a flat share inner melb !