Married Couples

How long have you been married?

How long have you been married and does your spouse share you love of being a nudist?

Latest PostMy Condolences
by MrNatural 
Members Removed (worth the read)

In going through the group, I have found several members, who after being approved changed their profiles. They have deleted all their photos, changed their profile to "for friends only" or changed their profile to private. They all have...

Latest PostWell done
by Thymos 
From This Day Forward

Only certified members with the rest of the requirements will be approved. Tired of approving members, only to have them change their profile after approval.

Latest Post
by  
Members Removed

All Private, blank, for friends only profiles have been removed. As well as all single members and members who have not logged on in over a year. This is a group for "married couples only" , and yes, I am married, read my profile. Lets get...

Latest Post
by  
New Moderator. New requirements to join.

I will be going through the members and removing all blank, private friends only profiles. As well I will also be removing all members who have not logged on in over a year, so as to keep the group as current as possible. Thank you. If you have any...

Latest Post
by  
Hello from Germany

Which couple would like to exchange some photos with us and write with us? andrea and torsten

Latest Post
by  
Caught naked

Being a nudist I hope you must have had some memorable incidents to share. I would like to share an incident when we were staying at Nagpur, that was bit embarrassing yet exciting. Usually I am always clothes free at home except when our children...

nudist vacation at fuerteventura

We are going to gran natura in corralejo fuerteventura from June 9th to 19th. Anyone will be there too?

Latest Post
by