Daring Nudists!!

Dare 14, for drivers

This is especially for all who drive naked. We've had parking the car (dare 13). But as you carry on driving you are going to run low on fuel. So fill up.

Latest PostAnother.....
by ibnude 
Dare;- At a border or boundary

I lost count where we got to but the dares seam to have dryed up since the new website started. So here is a new one: take a photo of yourself naked at a border or boundery marker. Now We can't put our photos into the discussion thread but we...

dare

gay exhibitionist and nudist from germany is looking for some dares so - lets have fun

Waiting on Dare 8

Hope you make dare #8 a bit more challenging.

Dare 15 Touch A Stop Sign

Added a new photo there.

Latest Post
by  
Dare 24 ride in an elevator (a lift)

Take a ride in a lift (an elevator) between floors. You never know who may be waiting to get in when the lift stops and the doors open.

Commando and fly open while mowing the lawn

I was careful and do not do the whole time but when felt a breeze, it felt good. This might border on being sexual but I kept my eyes opened.

Hotel dare

Now it's the end of the holiday season we must all have some holiday snaps. Even if it wasn't a nudist holiday I bet lots of you took a pic like this - naked in a public part of the hotel. (and yes I did get in the lift and travel a few...

Dare 21 Laundromat

Get naked in a public laundry facility.

Latest Post
by