Daring Nudists!!

Daring Act coming Up.

Stay Tune....Im writting it right now 11-18-10 10 a.m.. Ishould have it done & typed in about an hour.

I do EVERYTHING naked

I drive my car naked as much as possible, I walk out my front door to my car naked if I want something out of it. I open my front door naked so anyone can see I am naked - who cares -- answer = in the last 2 years i have had only positive responses....

Commando and fly open while mowing the lawn

I was careful and do not do the whole time but when felt a breeze, it felt good. This might border on being sexual but I kept my eyes opened.

Walking Nude Around Public Businesses

Went to the locale mall last nite around midnight, parked in the parking lot and walked over to the Red Lobster (it was closed) but all the lights inside and outside were still on. It is on the mall drive right next to the Interstate, I walked,...

Bay to Breakes

My wife and I walked nude in the annual san francisco bay to breakers event.

Northeast Iowa to Kansas City, Mo.

I recently drove from home to Kansas City, nude both ways. even stopped at two rest areas that I was able to use nude, sure is nice to enjoy the freedom of movement.

what i've done naked

twice i have been naked in my car and gone through the fast food drive through. I was living in Salinas calif. and once was by my self went through KFC the girl just stared. the other time fellow nudist were with me 2 guys and a girl 4 of us all...

Finally did my first daring act!

It may not seem like much to some, but I finally took my first steps towards being daring! I just brought my trash up to the street while naked. It was dark out, and I checked first to make sure that no neighbors were outside, but being in a major...

Los Angeles Area Dare's

I'm in the greater LA area for a few day if anyone wants to get together for some daring adventures out into the public arena or elsewise. Call me at 707 951 3677 and we can get together. Wildone

Latest Post
by  
Anyone in the Twin Cities?

Is anyone in this group in Minneapolis/St Paul? Drop me a note.

Latest Post
by