Starting Nudism

What made you start nudism? How did you first get started

This topic was edited
RE: Starting Nudism

when I was around 10 I started sleeping nude found how great that was and started going nude when my parents or sister was not home

This post was edited

I started when taking a shower on a hot day,realized it was cool and i loved the freedom so I started getting nude every chance i got

This post was edited

Parents could not keep clothing on me when I was a young child. They still tell stories of me going into the street after taking my cloths off, day after day. Neighbors would bring me back. Grew up with five brothers a siter and parents in a three bedroom...so no privacy. Then, I heard about Mazo beach in 1994 during graduate school and my childhood memories of running free came back. Then when I bought I bought my own home I was in heaven. I would tear clothing off after work each day. Now I work in Wisconsin and rent an apartment (renting my home back in IL) and it is difficult. I just have to remember to close the blinds once it gets to dark because at that point I become visible from outside. I just visited ValleyView for the first time. It was great and I spent the whole day reading nude by the pool....wait, what was the question

This post was edited

Parents could not keep clothing on me when I was a young child. They still tell stories of me going into the street after taking my cloths off, day after day. Neighbors would bring me back. Grew up with five brothers a siter and parents in a three bedroom...so no privacy. Then, I heard about Mazo beach in 1994 during graduate school and my childhood memories of running free came back. Then when I bought I bought my own home I was in heaven. I would tear clothing off after work each day. Now I work in Wisconsin and rent an apartment (renting my home back in IL) and it is difficult. I just have to remember to close the blinds once it gets to dark because at that point I become visible from outside. I just visited ValleyView for the first time. It was great and I spent the whole day reading nude by the pool....wait, what was the question

This post was edited

My Ma couldn't keep me clothed! I slept nude from a young age & later I used to walk a lot in the countryside & would strip. When I lived alone it was just normal to be naked around the house. I could never see the point of putting clothes on to swim (still don't see it). My first nude beach was a liberating experience. I'm also a lot more relaxed socially naked amongst naked company. I think I'm a born nudist

This post was edited

My Ma couldn't keep me clothed! I slept nude from a young age & later I used to walk a lot in the countryside & would strip. When I lived alone it was just normal to be naked around the house. I could never see the point of putting clothes on to swim (still don't see it). My first nude beach was a liberating experience. I'm also a lot more relaxed socially naked amongst naked company. I think I'm a born nudist

Ya you pretty much desricbied the same growing up I had. go forth and enjoy!
I now regret missing out on days I hesitated to enjoy for the risk of being seen

This post was edited
Re

I guess I started later than everyone else. I was in college. My partner isn't a nudist, but hates wearing clothes. I just got comfortable with the idea of being nude all the time and now I rarely wear clothing at home. I haven't ventured out yet but I'm excited to try. Nudism is fantastic. It's so freeing.

This post was edited

I knew about nudism through the internet. I was surfing and found some articles about nudism. I read about it and I liked the idea. I started to be nude when I'm home alone. It was so weird at the beginning but I decided to continue. At the first days, I always had an erection when I go nude. But by practicing I managed to deal with it. Now I do not have it as much as before. But I'mstill practicing to manage pre-cum.

This post was edited

Well, I started rather late compared to most of you--I've been kind of interested in nudism for a longf time and had gone nude at home from time to time, but for various reasons, didn't last very long, until now. I made the "big" jump a couple of weeks ago with the main goal of saving money on not running the AC here. But after a few days, I found how much fun it was to hang out nude, and I think I'm pretty much sold on the whole thing (but we'll see when the cooler weather returns! LOL)

This post was edited

I was raised nudist and only wore clothes when we were away from home. I haven't changed but seems as I get older I fined i am wearing clothes more and more. I cherish those days at home when i can be nude. Have raised my kids that way too.

This post was edited