RE: Running Nude

Just think of the joy that you're bringing into the world, though...

This post was edited
RE:

Hehe...Aside from the pain of the twig and giggle berries smashing into one another, I don't think I could run nude. lol...I think I would look funny as hell with the boys flapping around like that. lmao

This post was edited

Of course, you could try running in such a way and with a pace that keeps your body perfectly level the whole time. No up and down. It takes some work, and you know immediately if you're doing it right without support. ;)
As to the horses, I can't think of any workable solution for that.

This post was edited

I've been running nude for so long I can't remember if it was painful at first or not. If it was, I got over it pretty quickly. The longest I've run nude was 5 miles or 45 minutes of continuous running.

This post was edited

i've never been much of a runner but several years back i participated in a nude run at one of the nudist resorts near where i lived, needless to say i was at the back of the pack the entire run but it was pretty cool running nude.

This post was edited

I had an opportunity to run/walk nude about 3 and a half miles this past weekend at our resort. I don't usually run much, since it is hard on my knees, but with no exercise equipment or gym at hand decided to give it a shot. I really had a good workout, and took my little dachshund with me on the last lap around the resort. Pain from "flopping" was not an issue. I imagine I'll run more when in need of some aerobics.

This post was edited

Hey there Allistan. Don't be discouraged by what other runners can do. You are doing great. It takes quite a while to get the speed and distance up. And as for me, well I'm a marathoner and have been running for over 35 yrs. now. I'm 53 and have really slowed down a lot. (5 miles used to take about 35 minutes) but that's ok. Hang in there. It'll get better.

This post was edited

This is obviously one of my favorite things to do nude. I live close to Black's Beach in San Diego and regularly go for a nude run on the beach. Would like to find others to join me sometime. One of my favorite workouts is to ride my bike there (about 7 miles) then 4 mile run nude and bike back. Just wish I could do the whole thing nude.

This post was edited

I like running nude, because in motion you really feel the freedom of motions.

This post was edited

Better at nude walking or hiking for me. The old knees can't handle the running part anymore!

This post was edited