What do you usually wear when Freeballing ?

Whats the most common attire you like to wear below waist when you are freeballing ?
I love wearing Jeans when I am freeballing. A tight Blue Jeans. Blue being my favorite color and tight jeans give a good view of my package when I go commando. Love to get the looks in public.

This topic was edited
RE: What do you usually wear when Freeballing ?

I prefer wearing a jeans but not a tight one but something that is comfortable as I do freeballing to enjoy the freedom myself and not to give a view to public of my package. I like the feel of it. And in a loose jeans u give free space to ur balls and ur dick.

This post was edited

am always commando, like jeans in winter and shorts in summer when I am out.

This post was edited

A nice pair of sheer gym shorts with the liner removed is always comfortable!

This post was edited

am always commando, like jeans in winter and shorts in summer when I am out.For me it would be the same......well when I have to have clothes on at all.

This post was edited

I enjoywearing Jeans , shorts or dress pants when I am freeballing it gives a good view of my package when I go commando which is all the time. Love the feel of fabraic and freedom

This post was edited

I prefer wearing a jeans but not a tight one but something that is comfortable as I do freeballing to enjoy the freedom myself and not to give a view to public of my package. I like the feel of it. And in a loose jeans u give free space to ur balls and ur dick.I agree. I freeball for comfort not to say, "Hey, look at me." That being said, I think we all have a little streak in us when we like to show.
For me it depends where I am off to when freeballing so I could be wearing, sweats, shorts, gym shorts, board shorts, jeans, or khakis. Tight pants tend not to agree with my PA, so they are usually loser in the crotch.

This post was edited

like most here i say jeans

This post was edited

I'm very much a tight jeans guy too

This post was edited

I don't have any underwear. So when I'm not freeballing I'm naked. When I'm dressed it's usually jeans for practical reasons, dress trousers if I have to look smart and skimpy shorts (with no liner) or a short sarongwhen it's warm.

This post was edited

I freeball all the time so for work I wear khakis and any cotton dockers style pants. For the gym i wear nylon pants or shorts with liner removed. I also wear cotton cargo pants a lot. I do wear jeans sometimes.

This post was edited