RE: Are You Dressed Right Now and Why?

I'm not telling you,you'll have to guess.

This post was edited

Totally and utterly nude here!Well. except for my glasses, but then if I did not have them I would not have been able to see this question and would not have responded to it.Stay Naked!

This post was edited

Yes I am dressed,
Reason its too bleeding cold to be nude, plus I don't want to become a eunuch.

This post was edited

A good sign. Company coming and I'm dressed. Wife walked past me and said "I didn't recognize you with clothes on."

This post was edited

I am naked right now.. but had to dress up for almost 2 hours in the afternoon today when I went out with my friend on a Sunday Lunch. Wish there were Cloth Optional Restaurants in England ;)

This post was edited

I am naked right now.. but had to dress up for almost 2 hours in the afternoon today when I went out with my friend on a Sunday Lunch. Wish there were Cloth Optional Restaurants in England ;)I never have a problem finding somewhere for a naked sunday lunch. Sometimes I may use the dining table,or if the weather is good, I may eat it outside on the decking. It's a great place called,home.

This post was edited

I undressed when I got home from work the night before last. Yesterday, I had to get dressed (for a couple hours)to go for an eye appointment. As soon as I got home the clothes came back off. There's no need tobe clothed at home & I only wear clothes for warmth, protection during certain activities like welding etc. or where it's not socially acceptable to be nude.

This post was edited

No, of course I'm naked.
This is a good question for bumping points up the notch for the next rung of nudism.

This post was edited

Nope! We've been naked from last night around 11 pm til around noon today. We got dressed and went to the movies. The theater was no where near crowded and we had the entire top of the theater to ourselves. Too bad we couldn't have had a private viewing of the film in the nude! :D
We watched the movie and then headed home where we took off our clothes and have been nude ever since. That's just what we do, that's just the way we live... always. ;-)

This post was edited

Hope you had a good time at the resort,Dave.

This post was edited