RE: nude in yard

Always naked in my , vines on west side and privacy fence on east side. Just got done digging up my potatoes early today in the nude

This post was edited

I have a 6 foot stockade fence around my yard, but I live in a city
with many houses crowded together. Even the first floor windows can
see over my fence.

Bob

This post was edited

We too live in the suburbs and have a 6' good neighbor fence, but in our case we have two two story homes that overlook our yard with very little of it that is not visible. However I am out there everyday taking care of the pool, laying out in the summer, taking care of yard work, etc. all while nude. Today I swept the patio and walk in direct view of neighbors windows that were open to cool off the upstairs. About ten years ago we talked to the neighbors and told them we were not modest and they might see us, they basically responded with 'whatever'. We are friendly with them and they have said we need to let them know if their dog bothers us or anything else and we have said they should let us know if we are doing anything that bothers them. They have commented on how they love the neighborhood and how great all the neighbors are especially us.

This post was edited

I'm almost always naked when I'm in my yard. It's wooded alll around. Sunday afternoon I was laying out in the yard trying to catch some sun and three military helicopters flew over very low and in close formation almost directly over me. They were less than 500 feet up so I'm sure they got their eyes full.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, it's turned very quickly from summer to autumn, and winter is quick on the heals so I don't think we'll have any more time in the garden until March at least, probably April.
It's gonna be a long winter

This post was edited

Fortunately, the temperatures are still bouncing around in the Carolinas. Near 80 one day, closer to 60 the next. The major problem is the autumn sun is low in the sky and we have trees all around our back yard. Once the sun hides behind the trees, even mid-70s feels cool. We've gotten used to being nude on our deck this summer and it's hard to accept a return to cooler weather. Looking forward to our trip to Club O in 19 days.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, it's turned very quickly from summer to autumn, and winter is quick on the heals so I don't think we'll have any more time in the garden until March at least, probably April.It's gonna be a long winterThe trouble is when the sun is out and no wind ie nude time it has been during the working hours so just have to hope the sun comes out on a Sunday with the shade temperature 14+C to make it nudist time in the middle of the day.

This post was edited

The trouble is when the sun is out and no wind ie nude time it has been during the working hours so just have to hope the sun comes out on a Sunday with the shade temperature 14+C to make it nudist time in the middle of the day.I have been able to do nude time in December if the temp gets over 50F and there is no wind! But only during the sun shiniest part of the day. With the winter sun, I do not worry much about burning as I will not be out for a really long time.

This post was edited

We live at the end of a non though road. Able to be nude in back as well front yards. One of the reasons we got this place.

This post was edited

We live at the end of a non though road. Able to benude in back as well front yards. One of the reasons we got thisplace.
In my case it is a country with a quiet lane and the garden was
made dog prof to keep the dog in so the fences are high so as now I
go started to go into the garden nude it is 90% private so I can
just enjoy the garden nude. If I ever move the garden will have to be nude friendly or able to be made so quickly.

This post was edited