RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi all, new to the site and new to being nude in public. Gone to three beach a few times in California when I lived there and of course the backyard pool time. I've been looking into local spots to check out, like el Dorado, shang ri la but haven't been yet.

This post was edited

Hi all! I am Roque, I come from Spain but I am living now in Israel. I came to be a nudist in the Netherlands, as I love saunas and thermen. I enjoy the nude beach or lake, and now I look forward to explore the social side of nudism :)

This post was edited

Hello everyone, my name is Jerry, I live in the US near Washington DC. I am a late bloomer when it comes to being a nudist. I have only been a nudist about 8 years here. I am married to a man, he is definitely a shower not a grower, which is why I joined this group, I have seen the struggles he has had being of a large endowment.

Hope you all are well and look forward to getting to know everyone better.

This post was edited

hello,
Tim here, I am not well endowed. I joined the group to see what I can find to help out a friend. he would like to try nudism, but is scared to take clothes off. He draws many stares when he goes to textile beach and wears surfer shorts. I am trying to get him to try this group and get over his anxiety. I think he can find the support he needs here

thanks

This post was edited

Hello all,
We're a couple from Belgium that like to hang out naked from time to time.
So no 100% nudists like others here on the forum, but we do hang out naked at home, beach, sauna centers and resorts.
Stumbled upon this group and it got my (Kurt) interest raised.
Being a bit over average size and girth, I'm not the biggest but still you notice when being naked among others.
You know how guys always like to compare :)
And if I may speak for Ann (and probably lots of ladies out there), size may indeed not matter, but women do notice :)

This post was edited

Hi
Im a 32y Portuguese guy, I live in Algarve(south of Portugal) and start nudism about 5 years, I discovered a new beach and start going to that beach, there is naked people and one day I decided to try, Evertime I can Im naked, unfortunately I dont have company
hugs from Portugal

This post was edited

Wow he is that well endowed that he is shy to get naked?

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi I am in New Zealand and trying to stay safe with Corona19 pandemick
I have been a nudist for about 30+ years and am a senior so have been there and done most of what you read and see about now. Nothing is new as far as being a nudist.
Let me say women enjoy seeing large penis swing the same as we men like to see tits/boobs swing or bonce.
Was going to travel later this year but its on hold for now.

This post was edited

Rod here, 40 year old nudist in Seattle, but originally from California. I never considered myself to have a large penis. I grew up in the days of John Holmes and figured that if it wasn't 10-12 inches it was average. Once I started dating it was apparent to me that other people considered me well above average in length and girth. I've always been proud of the upward curve of my erection, and I've made others a fan as well. I can be somewhat of an exhibitionist and voyeur, but mainly I enjoy nudity for the sake of freedom and to enjoy the sun since we don't see much up here. I need my Vitamin D, lol.

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi. Open to new friends and acquaintances, especially up here in Seattle.

This post was edited

Being approved for membership means introducing yourself. I'm retired from a job and working harder on a little farm. I/we can't be nude all the time because we are open to the public. I'd love to say I am blessed with a large penis that needs support but mirrors and cameras don't lie. Most women say size doesn't matter but I think most of them are just being polite. But that's how it has to be. in my case. I hope everyone is weathering the current pandemic as well as possible.

This post was edited