What do you want on your tombstone?

And no I am not referring to the old frozen pizza ad.

I just ordered my own tombstone. None of us know when our time will be up and being single I think it is the responsible thing to do.
I wanted something unique that will stand out . Maybe one that a cemetery guide will include on his tour someday.

So I have ordered a Christmas tree ( I have a rather large collection) shaped stone with my name engraved with letters that look like Scrabble ( my favorite game) tiles. And my name interlocked like it would be on a Scrabble board. Across the bottom will be WORLD TRAVELER. On the backside a world map. I am thinking of having him add NUDIST across the bottom of the backside.

Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:What do you want on your tombstone?

No tombstone for me - will be cremated and deposited on a nude beach.

This post was edited

DO NOT DISTURB!!!!

This post was edited

2053 or later for the year of death so I would have lived past 100.

This post was edited

I'm getting cremated.

This post was edited

"Finally Free"

This post was edited

i noticed that the words "bottom" and "backside" appear twice each in your post. coincidence?

i have two kids. hopefully at least one will survive and put whatever they want on it. i don't plan to be around to check. ;)

This post was edited

The Christmas tree sounds like a good idea to me. The little added anecdotes add character and will probably get a chuckle or two. Good for you!!! Sounds like a plan.

This post was edited

How about, "Barely Lived."

This post was edited

Hmmm cremation - still not convinced it doesn't hurt!!!

That aside, like a another here am hoping the date reveals +100years at least from birth year, and like yet another "Free at Last" may be befitting

This post was edited

We're being cremated. I've left instructions to dump my ashes in a local river. That way I'll eventually make it to the ocean. I also told them not to announce it or ask permission so no one can object.

This post was edited