RE: Inches

Im 5 inch when soft and 6.5 inch when hard im happy with my size especially when I'm giving anal

This post was edited

That perfect

This post was edited

I am three inches soft five when hard. I get hard but not stiff. Make a better bottom. Never got complaints especially my big mushroom head. They enjoy that a lot.

This post was edited

Which one is perfect Harley?

This post was edited
RE:Inches

Age reduces blood flow to this vital part of ours.

This post was edited

I'm in a similar boat which is why I prefer going down on women and giving them orgasms that way.

This post was edited

I am 3 inches when soft and 6/7 when hard never get complaints from male or female

This post was edited

That sounds wonderful. I'd love to see the girth in person someday.

My turn: Mine is about 5" soft, and 7.5" hard, making me a "shower" I believe. A more important measurement, according to some partners, is my girth at 5.5" around the shaft. For comparison, that's the same circumference as a cardboard paper towel tube, which I cannot push into when fully hard as I'm the same thickness.

This post was edited

Hi all. Im 55 years old, around 3 soft, close to 7 erect and between 5.5 and 6 around. Everyone says its quite thick.

This post was edited

That is awesome! I wish I had those dimensions! Every lady I have ever known has told me that it's the girth that makes all the difference to them. Sadly I am small and skinny...

I admire the guys here!

This post was edited