RE:Guys, do you like sexually assertive women?

Indeed

This post was edited

Yes. I want any woman I am with to enjoy the encounter at least as much as I do. I also find women who are horny very arousing.

This post was edited

Forgive me if this is long-winded, I took it line-by-line, for the sake of clarity, know that I speak only for myself and my views aren't meant to offend at all in the slightest and I apologize in advance if they're taken as such.

5. Thanks but better safe than sorry, although I'll masturbate tonight thinking of what if...
This would be my response, 1000%.

But what about if she is a bit of a nymphomaniac? Maybe you've seen her often taking a man up, maybe several a day, maybe she's "done" most if not all men in the resort? Would that be a big no-no for you?
Yes.

...Diminish the value of the gift she's making to you? Make you fear you wouldn't perform, you'd be compared and examined like in school instead of adored and treasured? ...Why would her being a nympho be a red flag? A red flag for what? For something wrong with her as a woman? As a human being? This is not the law of diminishing returns at work. Maybe for her, because she has many men, not for you, as she may be a one in a lifetime opportunity.
I feel as though the easy-out is suggesting that it's a matter of inadequacy or insecurity on the part of the man, in that it's seen as a man's inability to compare or measure up to the performance of other men but in reality, it's more a matter of safety and hygiene, am I to assume she used protection for all those men? Am I to assume they were all on top of their hygiene or sexual health? As the number increases, so does the risk.

If you have a feeling of revulsion towards her, why is that? Because she has occasional sex with many men? Most of you would love that with multiple women. Because she is a woman with an attitude to sex similar to many men's? Now that's getting fascinating. Why shouldn't women do that without triggering rejection from men? Is it the societal software which tells us that women should be coy and choosy or our evolution which wired us this way?
One's sexual and romantic partners are a reflection of their self-love and value, if I witness someone I'm interested in or see potential in... or if they express interest in me but they also have a history of entertaining low-quality romantic or sexual partners, naturally I would begin to find her less attractive... because why would I value her if she doesn't value herself enough to seek higher quality partners? It seems obvious that heterosexual men would be turned off by women exhibiting traditionally male behavior when it comes to sexual and romantic selection.

So coming back to my first intro, you guys like sexually assertive women because they are more sexually available, but not so sexually assertive to have a masculine attitude to sex...
Yes, I think you summarized it perfectly in the quote below...

But let's face it. If I want to have a sexual encounter I can dress sexily, go into a bar, cross my legs in my miniskirt and fishnets and just look around smiling and wait. I'll have at least a couple of guys coming to say hello per hour and I can pick one and go to exchange with him bodily fluids. And even, if I'm not fully satisfied and as I am not limited by the number of erections or orgasms I can have in a day, I can come back and do it again...
In short, many men don't like it because it comes easily, implicitly, we seldom value that which comes easy, we've all heard that said as an insult, in one way or another. We cherish what we've worked for and earned, rather than what was simply given to us.

This post was edited

I hope its not too late to contribute.
I love having sex in front of other people, in swinger club, on a beach or even just with other couples.
Anybody else?

This post was edited

I'm not an exhibitionist, but I do love women who know what they like and go for whatever it is. Being a man in these strange days isn't easy to be a sexually aggressive lover without violating social mores.

This post was edited

Oh J
Its never too late to hear from you ! You are one of those amazing women !

Thank you

This post was edited

I especially love confident women.

This post was edited

I do!
Id be somewhere between 5-6. Slightly suspicious but heck what an opportunity.

I was once drinking alone after work. I got chatting with a couple at the next table. Holiday makers looking for advice. Suddenly she asks if I want a blowjob. I look at the husband who says he likes to watch.
Half an hour later she and I are naked while he sits with a drink watching her play with me.
I am probably closer to 6;-)

This post was edited