Ontario Resort Reccommendations

Hi everyone. My wife and I are new to this but want to go to a nude resort to experience it.We werewondering if anyone has any advice on which resort to go to. We were thinking either Ponderosa or Four Seasons. We're hoping to meet people that are friendly... especially my wife. Or are there any other resorts that come reccommended in the area?

This topic was edited
RE: Ontario Resort Reccommendations

Been to both many times and both are lovely.
I heard Four Seasons is going to go textile. I found Ponderosa people very friendly, and the Resort is beautifully kept.
Hope to see you there when the weather warms up some
al

This post was edited

Ponderosa wins over Four Seasons in my opinion - especially since Four Seasons will be textile only in May but you might want to consider Bare Oaks in Sharon, Ontario (just north of Toronto).

This post was edited

I enjoyed Bare Oakes while I was in Ontario....the staff were friendly, prices were reasonable, and the facilities were top notch.
Highly recommended.

This post was edited

I enjoyed Bare Oakes while I was in Ontario....the staff were friendly, prices were reasonable, and the facilities were top notch.Highly recommended.

I was supposed to fly up to Ontario last summer to visit, but had to cancel. I wish I could have.

This post was edited