RE: tnx guys

As I have suggested before Orgeon Girl, these boards need some serious clean-up process started. It is like folk either trying to re-invent the wheel, or folk thinking they are being "!humourous" or it is lazy folk, who instead of trawling through the pages to find something which has already been put into the Forum, they start a new thread. Pure laziness.
Perhaps newer members have not read all the posts over a long period, and will be surprised by the amount of intolerance that can be found inn this forum by long standing members

Added to that what some folks forget is that this site does not have a search facility, the lack of that facility encourages people to just launch in and ask a question. The answer maybe obvious to someone who has been here for some time, but we all have to learn sometime. I agree that some of the much talked about relaxed attitude may help.

As for the comment about not taking any notice of the Women, well that is just pure BS; why would their comments be irrelevant? Afterall it is mainly for their benefit that the "no boner" rule exists.
I agree that the forums, could benefit from being remodelled and such things as stickies introduced. From what I have seen that maybe on the agenda in the future. But time (as this site is operated by one person) and money are limited, so I guess somewhere TT1 has a "wants list" where he has things listed in the order he would like to do them.

This post was edited
RE: tnx guys

As I have suggested before Orgeon Girl, these boards need some serious clean-up process started. It is like folk either trying to re-invent the wheel, or folk thinking they are being "!humourous" or it is lazy folk, who instead of trawling through the pages to find something which has already been put into the Forum, they start a new thread. Pure laziness.
Perhaps newer members have not read all the posts over a long period, and will be surprised by the amount of intolerance that can be found inn this forum by long standing members

Good comment. Reading these forums gives the impression that some long standing members or frequent posters think they have more rights to be intolerant to new members comments which appears very unwelcoming at times.
Did they forget that they were once new to nudism and needed advice before taking a huge leap into what can at first be a scary and intimidating thing to be naked in public?

This post was edited
RE: not sexual hard on... in public?

I think this is 'done to death' on here but I don't think that is a problem. I think the thought of 'getting hard' is one of the biggest issues for men getting into the nudist lifestyle. If they thought naturism was a sexual activity they actually wouldn't be bothered about it but most men (and women) realise that being naked on a beach or at a resort isn't a sexual activity and they don't want it to be.
Naturism is a social activity with a uniform dress code. The advice is good, if you feel you are getting hard then grab a towel, roll over or go for a swim. If caught in the open (i.e. no towel etc.) just crouch down and check out something on the ground, whatever, just don't stand up and show it off.
I've seen men with erections, most hide it and everyone chuckles a bit, some women like to see it, some don't. Remember, thinking about it will often cause it, have a good thought ready (like how to build a wall) that has no sexual reference and most importantly, don't worry, it happens!!

This post was edited

I think this is 'done to death' on here but I don't think that is a problem. I think the thought of 'getting hard' is one of the biggest issues for men getting into the nudist lifestyle. If they thought naturism was a sexual activity they actually wouldn't be bothered about it but most men (and women) realise that being naked on a beach or at a resort isn't a sexual activity and they don't want it to be.Naturism is a social activity with a uniform dress code. The advice is good, if you feel you are getting hard then grab a towel, roll over or go for a swim. If caught in the open (i.e. no towel etc.) just crouch down and check out something on the ground, whatever, just don't stand up and show it off.I've seen men with erections, most hide it and everyone chuckles a bit, some women like to see it, some don't. Remember, thinking about it will often cause it, have a good thought ready (like how to build a wall) that has no sexual reference and most importantly, don't worry, it happens!!
Not sure building a wall would be a good distraction, lots of wood, studs, and nailing involved!

This post was edited

So what if it happens. Its normal, and natural. The issue is not so much, how to deal with the situation, but why do people make a situation out of it. They happen, its not controllable, and ALL men at some point experience it. So why make an issue about it. Ignore it, and move on. I'd love it if I didn't have to worry about it my self. But un fortunately, people wanna make a big deal about it, so we have to worry about how were going to handle it if it happens. So, now, because someone wants to have an issue, we have to have worry about or deal with an uncomfortable situation, that in reality, shouldn't be uncomfortable or even a situation. Come on people ... forget about it. it happens. life goes on.(This statement is in assumption that it is not a sexual erection, other wise ... your around nude places for the wrong reason)

There are other normal and natural acts that many don't want to witness. This is just one of them (sexual or not).

This post was edited

So what if it happens. Its normal, and natural. The issue is not so much, how to deal with the situation, but why do people make a situation out of it. They happen, its not controllable, and ALL men at some point experience it. So why make an issue about it. Ignore it, and move on. I'd love it if I didn't have to worry about it my self. But un fortunately, people wanna make a big deal about it, so we have to worry about how were going to handle it if it happens. So, now, because someone wants to have an issue, we have to have worry about or deal with an uncomfortable situation, that in reality, shouldn't be uncomfortable or even a situation. Come on people ... forget about it. it happens. life goes on.(This statement is in assumption that it is not a sexual erection, other wise ... your around nude places for the wrong reason)
I agree. I see nothing wrong with an erection in and of itself because it is natural. TRhe problem is everyone associates an erection with something sexual and that is not always the case. The body can be stimulated by many things such as the sun on your skin or breeze on the body. To me if I see someone with an erection, I ignore it. I dont feel threatened by it, nor do I view it as something lewd or odd. If anyone one should understand this, it should be nudists.

This post was edited

I'm just curious and all opinions welcome. But if we take the above last statement, where does it all begin and end? For example,"(This statement is in assumption that it is not a sexual erection, other wise ... your around nude places for the wrong reason)". This is understandable is we are assuming an erection is a result of a sexual thought. But what are we actually saying? Women lust all the time, the only diference is , there is no apparent outward physical reaction as a result of it. Two people of a different gender can be aroused by the same thoughts, but is it fair to point out that one cannot because the result would be an erection? Are some offended by an erection in of itself or are they offended by a perceived notion that the person who has an erection does so out of lust? Personally I think a person should be judged by their actions and deeds rather than a physical reaction of the male body- especially if one cannot determine the cause( whetehr or not its sexual in nature). What do you think?

This post was edited

Well you are lucky guys, I am 37 and for me it is not easy to get hard even some time at the approriate time !!! So I don't get hard at all in public but if any one would do I ll be happy for him and I will just think he is very lucky that one.
So if any one got tips for me to get hard nore often you are welcome to let me know???
Nico.

This post was edited
RE: Hi

I think it nice to see a guy hard and don't think anyone is worried about that in public. If it happens, it happens. I have never felt it was due to being sexual, but just the body feels free withour clothes on and so nothing to restrain your body at all The more you think about it, the more it seems to happen. Enjoy.

What a nice and very human reaction. I'm also eith the guy who can find it hard to get anerection, except when it's the involuntery kind like we get just as we wake up. This leaves me a little bemused by the advice to cover up. Surely a towel looking like a tent or a hat hung amidships only draws attention to it. Yes cover up if you can descretely (and you wake up before it does), Can't we just ignore it- it will go away

This post was edited
RE: Hi

I think it nice to see a guy hard and don't think anyone is worried about that in public. If it happens, it happens. I have never felt it was due to being sexual, but just the body feels free withour clothes on and so nothing to restrain your body at all The more you think about it, the more it seems to happen. Enjoy.

What a nice and very human reaction. I'm also with the guy who can find it hard to get anerection, except when it's the involuntery kind like we get just as we wake up. This leaves me a little bemused by the advice to cover up. Surely a towel looking like a tent or a hat hung amidships only draws attention to it. Yes cover up if you can descretely (and you wake up before it does), Can't we just ignore it- it will go away

This post was edited