RE:The Nude Life

There are so many things. Some have been sexy (some kinky), some fun and some daring. Being the only nude amongst clothed people rates highly. But maybe my favourite is taking photos and getting them published.

This post was edited

Love being nude with others either sex

This post was edited

Walking the beach is tops for me too

This post was edited

I think my favourite is walking in nature as exemplified by this video I made https://vimeo.com/134996064

This post was edited

Countryside walks.

This post was edited

Might seem funny but use to work on my train layout!

Nothing so funny about that, as doing this nude will be far more easy than restoring full size ones nude unless I have a workshop home big enough at home to make some parts.

This post was edited

Hiking naked in the woods, naked from head to toe and not carrying any shorts along, just in case. I also enjoy painting, making a mess and then cleaning the paint off of myself afterwards.

This post was edited

Swimming and being naked in nature.

This post was edited

I love to go clamming!!

This post was edited

Might seem funny but use to work on my train layout!Nothing so funny about that, as doing this nude will be far more easy than restoring full size ones nude unless I have a workshop home big enough at home to make some parts.

Working on the loco's and being naked is not something I would like to try. I do go commando, but there are times when I wish I didn't. Whether it's splashes from using an Oxy set or it's the heat from the firebox, the more layers the better

This post was edited