RE:The Nude Life

Might seem funny but use to work on my train layout!Nothing so funny about that, as doing this nude will be far more easy than restoring full size ones nude unless I have a workshop home big enough at home to make some parts.Working on the loco's and being naked is not something I would like to try. I do go commando, but there are times when I wish I didn't. Whether it's splashes from using an Oxy set or it's the heat from the firebox, the more layers the better

Well I am involved with wooden bodied coaches so there is less risk as I am not using tools for metal work where hot sparks could burn me and in the case of welding cause burns.

This post was edited

Difficult to pick just one thing but it's probably a long walk along a soft sandy shore, taking a dip every so often along the way. Sigh, I am having a reverie.

This post was edited

Ohhh, I'd say the daily life and interactions. I work from home so I can be as comfortable as I like doing my work. I also never mind housework like vacuuming laundry.

Hubby and I enjoy day trips to the club as well as a camping trip here and there. Even though its close once we get there and naked it feels like we're a thousand miles away on vacation.

This post was edited

Ohhh, I'd say the daily life and interactions. I work from home so I can be as comfortable as I like doing my work. I also never mind housework like vacuuming laundry.Hubby and I enjoy day trips to the club as well as a camping trip here and there. Even though its close once we get there and naked it feels like we're a thousand miles away on vacation.

Isn't that the truth! We both don't mind housekeeping chores, especially because we always do it nude. Only time we get grumpy is when we have someone staying with us that isn't a nudist and we have to do those chores clothed! LOL

I know what you mean about going to the club and being so close to home, yet feeling like you're on vacation. Living only 30 minutes from the club, we've forgotten a thing or two and we could return home to get it but end up driving to a local store and buying what we need. It keeps the vacation vibe alive! ;-)

This post was edited

walking a long sandy beach with the waves lapping and not having anything with me, no shoes, no clothes, no bag. I have only gotten to do it a couple of times but it does not get much better than that while nude.

This post was edited

I agree. There is nothing better than walking naked away from my clothes and everything, carrying nothing. The further I get away from them the more naked I feel.

This post was edited

I agree. There is nothing better than walking naked away from my clothes and everything, carrying nothing. The further I get away from them the more naked I feel.
Nicely expressed, and so true.

This post was edited

I like swimming nude, exercising nude, eating nude, tanning nude, watching TV nude, driving nude, and being outside are all more fun while nude.

This post was edited

Might seem funny but use to work on my train layout!Nothing so funny about that, as doing this nude will be far more easy than restoring full size ones nude unless I have a workshop home big enough at home to make some parts.Working on the loco's and being naked is not something I would like to try. I do go commando, but there are times when I wish I didn't. Whether it's splashes from using an Oxy set or it's the heat from the firebox, the more layers the betterWell I am involved with wooden bodied coaches so there is less risk as I am not using tools for metal work where hot sparks could burn me and in the case of welding cause burns.
I can see how a nice bit of woodworking would be possible (although I'm not sure you'd describe what you do as just a nice bit of woodwork LOL

We had a couple of our Teaks on the back of our Pullman over Christmas, one service as an additional dining car, and one for a private party. It did look very nice although it made the train rather heavy in these wintry conditions.

This post was edited

Definitely visiting with friends and camping out at our local nudist resort!

This post was edited