Pamela - My First Experiences of Posing Nude

My thanks to Pralfred and Namsaar for very assiduously commenting on my photos. Their diligence inspired me to respond to their comments, and on the way I came across one of my photos I call pre-nude - taken before in the club studio before I took the plunge and took all my clothes off.

Click the link below to see it.

Portrait Session - Who am I Kidding?

This was taken during a so-called "portrait" session in the club studio. By the time I was 17 the photographers seemed to prefer my take on portrait photography to the conventional "sit down and look enigmatic" approach. Their obvious enthusiasm for my sexy style of posing really spurred me on to achieve my really big ambition, which I had been nursing ever since I joined the club at the age of 13 - to pose nude.

Putting that ambition into practice did prove very difficult for me because I was too shy and embarrassed to know how to suggest it. I thought the photographers might be shocked if the nice girl they had watched grow up suddenly offered to take off all her clothes and show off absolutely everything for them to take photos of.

It did happen of course. As soon as I had slipped my knickers off and tossed them to the edge of the studio I froze with embarrassment - I was petrified at what I had done and thought they might not like what they saw and ask me to get dressed again. And there was always the nagging fear of having to keep it all secret - my parents would have gone through the roof if they got to hear of, which did seem possible.

Things improved as that first session progressed and I began to relax. The coffee break was fun - I stayed nude which felt great, but I could relax because there were no cameras pointing at me.

By the end of the session I was really enjoying myself and began to hope I might be invited for a second session. As we packed up it was the photographers who seemed reticent and I began to wonder if it had all been a one-off, with no "next time" to look forward to. Later on I realised that they had all been too embarrassed to ask me to pose for them again, as if they were asking for a favour they didn't deserve.

To my great relief the impasse of mutual embarrassment was defused when one of the photographers proposed that we should all meet up again when everyone had processed and printed their photos so that we could discuss them and they could give me copies.

That sounded just what I wanted to hear - I was desperate to see the results but it also gave me the opportunity to open the door to a second session. I just said "that sounds great, that way I will be able to do even better the next time around." There was a moment's silence while everyone worked out whether they had really understood what I had said. They had clearly been hoping I would do it again but no-one had had the courage to suggest it.

This topic was edited
One of my first nude photos

Photo club studio, first nude session, aged 17

This post was edited
An Early Topless Photo of me

Pamela

This post was edited
My idea of party gear!

I made this g-string because I couldn't find anywhere to buy one. It took several goes to perfect the design and fit, each time reducing the amount of fabric quite substantially. It was (still is!) great to wear to parties, at least to the sort of parties I really like. It does get a bit uncomfortable but it is well worth it for the fun I have and the attention I get.

It was also a very arousing garment in the photo club studio, both for myself and for the photographers it would appear. Strange how something that covers part of the body actually makes the view even more exciting. Arranging that little strip of ribbon can be very erotic - deciding how much it should cover my anus for the best view or the best photo. In the studio I was quite happy to allow the photographers to adjust the fit for the photos they wanted - they were always gentle and respectful but I remember clearly how close to orgasm I came on several occasions.

Pamela

This post was edited
RE:My idea of party gear!

Hi Pamela
firstly excellent profile and posts, of a truly liberated girl; having caught the title of your post and read of your escapades with minimal beach wear.... i thought it would be prudent for you to have a look at this site dedicated to that very dress item:
www.the-bikini.com/galleries-peekaboo-one-string/ or indeed at this site:
www.sylvie-monthule.com/en/jewels/woman-jewelry/penetrating-jewelry/
for the more adventurous person, either way I am sure there is something here that would catch your eye and meet your needs. Enjoy
regards
paddy

This post was edited
RE:My idea of party gear!

Pamela.....you have a natural aptitude to generate arousal both from your body (clad or nude) and from the genuine character you ooze !
The right to be the life of all those parties is yours to own.
You arouse me always (& I'm sure) as with many more........go girl !
Be aroused yourself by those you arouse.
So good to witness real living for us 50+ even if from a distance.....wish you were here in Oz :)

This post was edited