Responding to Picture Requests

This topic was edited
Pamela Dangling in the Surf

Continuing with "liberated era" colour slide shots, this is me with a radical trim kneeling in the rolling surf with my legs apart.

Pamela's Intimate Silhouette

Pamela

This post was edited
The Joy of Being Seen

When I first posed nude at the photographic club I had to keep my "antics" completely secret from my parents. They had been very pleased when I joined the club at the age of 13, thinking it was a nice healthy hobby. They never dreampt for a moment that it was all part of a "five year plan" to follow in the footsteps of my older brother's girlfriend Stephanie who had done just the same thing - volunteered to pose nude pro bono for club members just because she wanted too. In what I think is a nice erotic twist to the story, the first time my brother ever saw Stephanie was when he walked into the studio just as she was posing for a very raunchy open-legged shot!

They have now been married for many years!

That is a rather convoluted introduction to the next photo which for me is really about the joy of being seen which is what Stephanie's adventurous initiative was really all about.

Sneak shot of my pubis on the beach - even in the days of pubic hair I usually ensured that most of my vulva was well trimmed so that anyone who wanted to look would be sure to get a good view.

Pamela

This post was edited
Me on a pebbly beach

Many thanks to Jay for suggesting picture uploads he would like to see on the group. One of his requests is below. I will post a couple more photos more or less on the same topic in the next post.

Me on a Pebbly Beach

Memorable for me because it was one of my first nude nude photos in good quality colour. When I first posed nude all the photos were black and white because the film was easily processed in a dark room. Colour needed professional processing which posed quite a severe risk of the photos either being copied and passed around or else just "lost in the works" which was much the same really. One or two club photographers self-processed Ferraniacolor, but was a tricky process and the results were often very poor. If you sent slide films off to big companies like Kodak or Agfa the films would often never be returned, all people got was a note saying the film had been destroyed because of offensive content. Then, almost overnight Kodak changed its policy and the other firms quickly followed suit.

This is one of the first "liberated" photos I posed for. It was such an exciting prospect to have really high quality slides to look forward to and I decided to go for it in style with a rather radical pubic trim.

This post was edited
RE:Pamela Dangling in the Surf

Gorgeous Pam!

This post was edited

Lovely lips!

This post was edited

Continuing with "liberated era" colour slide shots, this is me with a radical trim kneeling in the rolling surf with my legs apart.Pamela's Intimate SilhouettePamela

Well i would call this one a very exceptional one !!!!...Gorgeous

Jay

This post was edited
RE:The Joy of Being Seen

When I first posed nude at the photographic club I had to keep my "antics" completely secret from my parents. They had been very pleased when I joined the club at the age of 13, thinking it was a nice healthy hobby. They never dreampt for a moment that it was all part of a "five year plan" to follow in the footsteps of my older brother's girlfriend Stephanie who had done just the same thing - volunteered to pose nude pro bono for club members just because she wanted too. In what I think is a nice erotic twist to the story, the first time my brother ever saw Stephanie was when he walked into the studio just as she was posing for a very raunchy open-legged shot!They have now been married for many years!That is a rather convoluted introduction to the next photo which for me is really about the joy of being seen which is what Stephanie's adventurous initiative was really all about.Sneak shot of my pubis on the beach - even in the days of pubic hair I usually ensured that most of my vulva was well trimmed so that anyone who wanted to look would be sure to get a good view.Pamela

Well Pamela I confessed when i used to stroll on the beaches of the Cap , Antibes, and Ile du Levant , i loved " mater les autres " ( watching others as lusty voyeur ) a sneak peek of your pubis ...brings back those nostalgic days when almost everyone were natural !....Jay

This post was edited
RE:Me on a pebbly beach

Many thanks to Jay for suggesting picture uploads he would like to see on the group. One of his requests is below. I will post a couple more photos more or less on the same topic in the next post.Me on a Pebbly BeachMemorable for me because it was one of my first nude nude photos in good quality colour. When I first posed nude all the photos were black and white because the film was easily processed in a dark room. Colour needed professional processing which posed quite a severe risk of the photos either being copied and passed around or else just "lost in the works" which was much the same really. One or two club photographers self-processed Ferraniacolor, but was a tricky process and the results were often very poor. If you sent slide films off to big companies like Kodak or Agfa the films would often never be returned, all people got was a note saying the film had been destroyed because of offensive content. Then, almost overnight Kodak changed its policy and the other firms quickly followed suit.This is one of the first "liberated" photos I posed for. It was such an exciting prospect to have really high quality slides to look forward to and I decided to go for it in style with a rather radical pubic trim.

Hi Thanks Pamela for such special attention i look forward for more such pics .....Xo Xo Xo
Jay

This post was edited
RE:Responding to Picture Requests

Fantastic pictures, so sexy! I like to read your stories how they happened too.

Keep up the good work! x

This post was edited