RE: Chat Room Moderator FAQS

A must read for all wanting to participate in chat, it's fun in there again/now!

This post was edited

Yesterday was my first visit to the chat room in a VERY long time. It was relaxing and fun. When I told one person who PMd me that I prefer to chat in the room, he stopped.

This post was edited

Yesterday was my first visit to the chat room in a VERY long time. It was relaxing and fun. When I told one person who PMd me that I prefer to chat in the room, he stopped.

I enjoyed our brief chat and am glad you may come back more often. I agree we need to have people in the public chat. Too many are using PM, Whisper, or going completely under the radar with private video. The private video has it's own problems but at least it will not be overt in the public chat room.

This post was edited

I may just try the chat room again, Snuggle.

This post was edited

WOW, sounds like things are getting better. I think I'm going to have to start spending more time on the site again. I do know that Steve and Jen gotta be great moderators. Specially if "MOM" gives em the "LOOK" !!!!!! Thanks guys !!!!!

Steve

BTW, Hi Phil..... Miss me yet????? lol

This post was edited

I find the constant listing of joiners and eavers to the room makes it difficult to chat easily in the open room. It would be helpful to be able to turn this off
I have to go with you on that one it disturbs me as I am reading the posts.

This post was edited

If you locked my chat room. Then what can i do for unlock.

This post was edited

TN has grown to be the worlds leading nudist website much in part due to the way it has evolved in a manner of being a nudist site formed by nudists for nudists. In a manner of speaking we are the mods with our flagging system implemented by TT1, so even if we see abuse coming from a mod do not hesitate to flag their actions, as we have done because TT1 knows they are just as human as every one else. So we are the mods for the mods! you can also download the printkey program to capture screen events of their actions the same as they do and report it as abuse.

All of the Mods are only over the CHAT section of TN, and any mod madness in the forum has only the same power as any other user to flag people, they do however congregate together to flag in concert things they feel may be in violation of the TOS or photo guidelines. However some of them have failed to clearly understand the written guidelines and try to use their own interpretations that defy the guidelines as written by TT1. If you feel that they have altered from the written guidelines you should as many of us are doing flag them for abuse of power. If you can not find a free screen capture program ask me and I will Google it for you and give you the URL. Do your part to keep TN the fastest growing and leading nudist website on the internet.
BTW most of the mods are doing a great job for the most part in the CHAT rooms

This post was edited
RE:Chat Room Moderator FAQS

Out of respect for each member and to protect everyone's privacy we will NOT discuss publicly why ANY ONE was kicked out of the room. That is an issue between the moderator, the member and TT1. If anyone feels that they have been abused by ANY moderator we encourage them to report it to site admin at abuse@truenudists.com. Keep in mind, that we fully document exactly why any one has been kicked out in case TT1 has any questions.
If any one has been permanently banned from the chat room or removed from the site, that was a choice made by site admin. Moderators do NOT have that ability.

This post was edited
RE: Blocked!

I have said it before and ill say it again. The mods are doing a great job. Like anything else in life there will be a few glitches with the system set up, it doesnt change the fact that the mods have made a huge difference in the way the room is moving now. I have yet to hear of anyone blocked without a warning message. So when you get a warning, guess what, your doing something wrong. Holy crap, that is simple folks. There is never going to be a way to keep everyone happy at the same time about every aspect of the site, thats not a possibility.

The mods were put in place by TT1, it was not a spur of the moment thing. This has been a topic for as long as I have been here. TT1 knows who he placed in the positions, he watched them in the chatroom, he watched their posts, he knows them through messages and emails. If he did not feel as though they were right for the job then they wouldnt be mods. As has been said before, this is a private site and the owner has placed those he feels are right for the positions where he needs them.

The rules are very clearly outlined before you enter the chatroom. If while in chat you receive a warning, message or anything else from a mod then simply do as you are asked. Give this a little time to have all the kinks worked out and see how much better it can be.

This post was edited