attraction to chubby men

When I was younger I was attracted to a variety of men and body types. As I get older I am only attracted to bigger blokes with some meat on their bones. Has this happened to any others?

This topic was edited
RE:attraction to chubby men

I am more attracted to chubby guys now than when I was younger. A guy has to have a handsome face to get my attention. I am attracted to guys who are not chubby but I have never been attracted to skinny guys. Handsome chubby and medium sized guys turn me on.

This post was edited

Ive always been more attracted to a meatier man. I can notice that a thin, fit man is attractive, but a stocky man has and continues to get my blood flowing.

This post was edited

I like some beef but I don't want the whole cow :)

This post was edited

I luv the bear type! If hairy even better. Soft to lay on top of.

This post was edited

I luv the bear type! If hairy even better. Soft to lay on top of.

yes stocky furry fellas get my blood flowing

This post was edited

been attracted to big men since i realised i liked men in general. i don't have a type as i like all types but i do have preferences including older men and big men, the bigger the better

This post was edited

agreed Tony, a little meat on the bones is added warmth while spooning in winter,a nd it feels very comfy

This post was edited

I had a similar experience. When I was young, I was primarily attracted to slim or average sized men. As I've gotten older, my preference for hairier and chubbier guys has grown stronger. I still appreciate a variety of men, but I definitely prefer bears now.

This post was edited

From a very early age, even before the thoughts were sexual, I found I was interested in older, chubbier men. Nobody else has ever interested me. I have had relationships with guys my age as a young man but they were also chubby. I thought I was the only person that felt that way until I was in my 50s and discovered the Internet. A whole new world opened up to me. If the internet had been around in the 1950s, I might have never come out of my room (or I would have tried to interest those old chubby farm neighbors). I crushed really badly for my high school principal and social studies teacher.

This post was edited

This is wonderful to hear

This post was edited