RE:Sleep Naked

Also naked at home always so bed is just part of being a naturist!

This post was edited

Almost always since about age 7. Only a few years when my kids were tweens and wifie insisted I wear something to bed did I suspend total nudity.

This post was edited

Everywhere on top of the bed, under the covers, on the couch, outside on the lounger. I've even slept nude on our cruise ship balcony and a few times on hotel balconies!

This post was edited

I always sleep naked.. I hate clothes to begin with so sleeping naked is the best and only way to go..... Got kicked off delta airlines though they didn't think it was appropriate.. ha ha just joking. that would be funny though

This post was edited

I have slept nude on and off while I was little kid. When I was 12, would only sleep nude. At that age, if I went to bed with underwear, or any type clothing on. I would wake up in the morning with nothing on. To this day, I only sleep naked. I have to be away from home (travel, hospital, etc.) to have underwear or shorts on in bed. Even then its questionable if I will wake up naked in the morning.

This post was edited

Been sleeping naked since i was about 10 couldnt stand to wear clothes to bed

This post was edited

I had a shy roommate at college too. He was uptight, so I wore underwear to sleep, though I had started sleeping naked in high school at 15 and started sleeping in underwear at 18 when I moved to the dorms. You can see morning wood anyway, underwear hardly hides it. Seems silly looking back now. That we were so concerned that other guys would see us. They did anyway in the showers, I guess some guys were used to being naked in showers from high school sports and other guys were used to having a lot of privacy. I later changed roommates and the new guy was a lot less shy. He'd walk back from the showers with the towel around his shoulders and stand around naked while picking out clothes to wear - lol

This post was edited

so do all you that sleep naked - sleep with no bed covers on just naked on top of the bed?
I usually sleep under at least a bed sheet but it's been a hot summer and I prefer not using air conditioning so I have been sleeping on top of the covers, so uncovered. I've slept that way every night this week and frequent nights this hot summer. I always sleep covered if I am in a room with other people. I often slept uncovered with my wife and occasionally with earlier girlfriends. I guess it just depends on my relationship to who is in the room. When I was in college my first room mate and I always slept nude, usually under covers but also often uncovered. With later room mates I slept almost always covered.

This post was edited

Since my junior year in high school. I moved away and was living with relatives. My Uncle and my two cousins (like brothers really) were always nude after school.

This post was edited

Since I was 16. I'm currently 66 and I still sleep naked

This post was edited