RE:Sleep Naked

In college. I had a private room for a couple of years, and never wore anything to bed. Whenever I had a roommate, I usually wore sleeping shorts. Seems a little silly now, given that they didn't really cover anything.

Today, I can't stand any clothing in bed. It always gets twisted and tangled. Just a sheet and blanket, and I'm a happy guy.

This post was edited

I started when I first got married in 1988. Since then it's been all the time except for a few months when I had a room mate after my divorce. I don't like wearing clothes to begin with, so why bunch yourself up at night when sleeping?

This post was edited

Comecei a dormir nu desde pequeno. Sempre arrancava as fraldas e meus pais permitiam que eu ficasse nu todo o tempo. Na adolescncia comecei a vestir um short quando chegava algum de fora e esse meu costume at hoje. Em casa sempre estou nu (a no ser que o clima exija roupas), na presena de filhos, esposa, me, irmos e sobrinho.

This post was edited

I always sleep naked year around, even in the winter ! Naked here @ the house & in the garden, all the time.

This post was edited

I sleep always naked start sleep naked when i was 13

This post was edited

Since I was about 11. Couldn't stand PJs or even underwear. Even now, when sharing a hotel room, I go to bed with underwear and take them off under the covers. Can't sleep with clothes.

This post was edited

I have slept in the nude since I was 8 year old. Nude sleeping a very good and very relaxing way to sleep at night

This post was edited

After college.I was too shy to sleep naked with my roommate around even though we saw each other naked lots of times... I think I was afraid of him seeing my morning wood... anyway, I started to strip down for bed in graduate school and have slept naked ever since and Ive learned the hardons are usually okay around nudists.I wrote in this discussion how my first room mate and I both slept naked every night. We had seen each other naked many times, even earlier at the gym that first night before we went to bed. But the next morning I woke with my morning wood and was so worried about getting out of bed. He was still asleep and I stayed there not knowing how to handle it trying to talk my penis down. Then he woke up and, realizing he was running late threw off his covers and jumped out of bed with his own throbbing dick sticking up. He was rushing to grab his shaving kit and towel and half laughing, embarassed and apologizing to me for showing me his morning wood. So I got out of bed and told him not to worry. He looked at my own and we both laughed. We were both red faced and it felt awkward, but we wrapped our towels and walked down the hall to the showers. When we walked in there were two guys shaving at the sinks, one was naked. Another naked guy was drying off outside the showers. That was the first morning and within a few days Mike and I were totally comfortable with our morning erections. It happened every morning so we just got used to it. But it was kind of because he and I were comfortable with each other as friends. We all know erections are normal but even now I will do my best to hide mine when it happens.

It is sad that so many guys have such an awkward response to having or seeing wood on friends. We all know it is natural and yet feel a need to be apologetic.
I have slept naked since I was about 11yo, regardless of the situation if it is just exposure to other guys. For some reason I always felt that morning wood or tented sheets were not an issue.
A lot of comments over the years but none negative, and most positive.

This post was edited

I sleep naked every night... winter or summer.

This post was edited

Started sleeping naked when I had a single room in college. Have been doing so, ever since. (Well, except for the time that I was working at summer camp.)

This post was edited